Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday night! :D 9/27/2010

Hello!  It's Monday night and I'm drinking an Arizona Tea (WATERMELON FLAVOR! :D) and listening to Papa Roach♥♥.  Today was not exactly a good day so instead of complaining and boring you of my silly issues, I'll tell you about the highlights of my a-okay day! :]]

First of all, I totally jinxed myself last time by posting that I don't have wacko Monday tiredness, I am almost falling asleep as I type!!!!!!!!! Oh well, that just means that I'll fall asleep good tonight. :]] So anyway, I had pancakes again this morning!  No, not made by my awesome mother (her blog is amazing, and you can get knitting patterns and all sorts of stuff on it! yarn-pixie.blogspot.com), made by my school!  For lunch I had delicious sticky and stringy cheesed pizza and bread sticks.  Ooh, and a big cookie [Thanks to friend who bought me it!].

Classes were okay today.  I had Biology(♥), German(♥♥), Ballet(♥♥) and Algebra(♥♥♥).  In Biology there was a quiz and I feel I did quite alright on it.  German we had a test on days of the week and months of the year.  I aced that of course! :P  In Ballet we learned a new combination, it was really fun.  In Algebraaaaaa.... we did work! :D (I dunno why I capitalized all of the subjects... O.o)

Today a friend of mine was having a problem with self esteem and I helped her! :]] I've really felt that once you try cutting all depressing things out of your life it becomes addicting to do it 24/7!  This year I haven't had one single fight with a friend (knock on wood!), or even felt self conscious at all.  It's really nice to live life without grieving and holding grudges against anything/anyone.  I just hope that she gets through her problems soon because an unhappy friend is not good!  (You know who you are, I know you read my blog :]])  I love you, Friend!  And as for the meanie head >:/ who gives her a hard time, STOP IT!!!! :]]

I decided that I'm going to write a short little recipe every time I post because I like to make things and then share them! :D Sharing is caring!!! (thumbs up!)

So!  For tonight's recipe; Cinnamon Vanilla Steamer ♥

Microwave a mug of milk for two minutes on high (more if you like to burn yourself :]]) and mix in 8 sugar cubes, two drops of vanilla and 1/4 tsp. of cinnamon (or just a shake of it :]]) and WALLAH! :D 

Hope you like it, I use it for a before bed drink, it's perrdy tasty :]]

"The hardest ones to love are the ones who need it the most." - Papa Roach
 Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes!

kranberrie♥

1 comment:

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]