Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday Night! :]] 9/28/2010

I don't have much time to say anything, I need to force myself to go to bed soon!  I really need sleep with all of the energy taken out of me at rehersal everyday!  Anyway, hello and good evening! :]]

Today was an okay day, it's odd that my days haven't been super duper positive and fun like usual, my days are in a funk! :O  Yeahhhhh, but today I realized that I have amazing friends!! That's my good thing of the day :]]

My recipe tonight issssssssssss.... TASTY ENCHILADAS!

Just kidding, I don't have the recipe with me right now so I can't blog it but I promise to blog it tomorrow! :D

"The hardest ones to love are the ones who need it the most." - Papa Roach.
  I know I posted that quote last time but I want you to really think about it. :]] It's true, sometimes the hardest people to love need it more than anyone else.  :]] so make friends with your enemies!! :D ♥

Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes!!

kranberrie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]