Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WOOT! :]] Wednesday Nightness! 9/29/2010

HIII!!!!!!! :]]

Today was amazing, wasn't it??  Wednesday is just a universally amazing day I think.  This morning I wasn't feeling so hot so I put on a happy face and tried tricking my body into being positive, IT WORKED! :D  Did you know that could happen?? Yep!  If you pretend to be happy eventually you actually will be happy!  **I get these cool tips from my FAVOURITE magazine; Fitness.  Haha, British spelling :P

Anywayness!!!  Classes were cool, and in ballet this kid that's super tall and super cool had like a PERFECT chasse`!  It was so gorgeous :]] And our teacher had him do them across the room for us, he is the best ballet dancer I've ever seen!  He's a super nice person too :]]

Okeeday, so thennnnnn we went to our Hamlet PTC (whoo Pioneer Theatre Company! Hope to be a part of that in a couple years!) during last period.  The bus ride there was really fun XD the theatre teachers were dancing for us and I got a bite of a delicious grilled cheese sandwich!  The play was a-may-zing, dude it was very well done.  The U's stages are all so gorgeous!!! They had moving and shifting and widdlydooing walls that fascinated me!

*by the way I'm listening to Danger Line by Avenged Sevenfold, MY NEW FAVORITE SONG.

Then at intermissions I got a free cookie :]] Yumm! ♥  The guy that played Hamlet was also cute ;D and the guy that played Horatio was really funny and upstaged the old man like countless times X]

I got home at SEVEN tonight, it was crazy, I never get home so late!  But my parents had a McDonald's (THEY'RE MEAN TO THEIR CHICKENS! but their salad and coffee is yummeh :]]) salad waiting for me, it was gooood!! I wish I would have gotten a drink with it too, but I'm thankful for what I got, my parents treat me perrdy well :]]

"CAN'T WAKE UP IN SWEAT, CAUSE IT AIN'T OVER YET!" - Avenged Sevenfold
I thought that line was so cool in their song Nightmare, it made me smile! :D

ADVERTISING THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT; Roxy clothes are really cute, they fit any one's personal style! (Ferrealz)  And check ouuuuuuuuuutttt the nearest D.I. because you can find brand name clothing for under five dollars! :D True too, :]]

Okayyy so last time I promised to post my Enchiladas this time so here ya go, lovelies! :]]

Ingredients:
9 soft corn tortillas (or flour if you preferrrrrr)
1 can enchilada sauce
Ground turkey (or beef, but it's less healthy to go that route! *wags finger*)
1 bag shredded cheese (my favorite kind for this recipe is the kind called Mexican or something, it's yummy :D)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350

Cook ground turkey

Layer three tortillas along bottom of baking dish, smother with enchilada sauce, add ground turkey and sprinkle with cheese.  Repeat twice more.  Cover loosely with foil and bake for 15 minutes.

Remove from oven and take off foil.  Return to oven and bake for 8 minutes.

Let cool for five minutes and then enjoy!  Refrigerate leftovers :]]

Serves 4

Sooooooo there ya go, I make this for my family lots and they love it :]] It's even better if you put some Tapatio on it (LUH-HUV that stuff, it's so good.).

Hey! CONGRATULATIONS to my friend (you,you,you who reads my blog! :]] person that I blogged about last, last time too!) who is now a news anchor for her school! :D I'm so proud of you! I love ya lots! :D 

Word of the day:  Flooptart ♥ Random wish of the day:  I wish that anyone who has lost a family member today makes it through the rough time okay. ♥ Random giggle of the day: during lunch time cuddle puddle a friend said "On a scale of 1-10 I just farted." ♥ Random loves of the day:  I love my parents because they care enough to keep me on the right track! ♥ Random song of the day: 8 Days a Week - The Beatles ♥ Random line from my play of the day!: I have no will to wander forth of doors, yet something leads me forth. ♥ Random teacher appriciation of the day: Carrie Morgan :]] You're amazing! You are there for everyone whether they need a shoulder to cry on or a shoe to borrow! :D

I love blogging now :]] Hope you do too!  It's good fer your soul! :D Have a good night, sweet dreams.

Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes,

kranberrie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]