Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Night :]] 10/18/2010

Why is Christmas approaching so slowly?????!!!!!!!!!!  I hate snow and cold weather, I love Oregon winter weather where IF it snows its only a tiny bit and for three days max!  BUT!  I am so chizzin excited to make treats for people (and puppies! :D) that I want it to be in like 2 weeks, not TWO MONTHS!  I'm sorta excited to make something for Thanksgiving, but Christmas is just so much more joyful and hoppy and happy and jumpy and skippy!!!!!! :D Argh.  I even planned out what days I'm going to bake what things and for who!  I'm going nuts!!  Patience is a virtue, right?  I'm too young to have virtues!! >.<  Wahh.  K, done whining for the most part!  :D

How was your day???  Mine was alright! :]]

So!! Today during 'rehearsal break' (not really rehearsal break, just when Director wants us to leave so he can focus on like a 3 person scene or something so we hang in the halls) I was talking to my friend, Adam.  He recently had a really personal and sad thing happen to him and he's now back at school.  First of all, :D I missed him, and second of all, it's truly something when you realize how great of friends you have!  I love you Adam, you're a really awesome friend and I feel I can really share experiences with you because we can relate.  It's hard to get through things alone and I know everyone says they understand but it's never true unless they've experienced it.  It's nice to know you really understand and I've finally found someone that I can truly confide in :]] So thanks and glad you're back, hope everything is starting to look up again. ♥

Hey!!!!! This random person, Indie. Tea, commented on my blog yesternight and it made me smile! :D  I was wondering thouuuugh.... How did she find my blog?  Why is she reading my blog??  Is my blog starting to branch out or something?! I wasn't offended by her comment at all, don't get me wrong, it's just odd because nobody has actually just randomly done that before, just people I know!!  So that excites me to no end! :D  If you could, please tell me how you found my blog on your comments! :]]  I'm interested! :D

Random facts.... Nah, not tonight because I still have to finish this cup of Gingerbread Tea (:9) and do some stuff before bed!! It's almost 9:30 right now :P

Recipe tonight! :D (from kevinandamanda.com again!)

Cheesy Chicken, Bacon, & Avocado Quesadillas

Cheesy Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Quesadillas
4 medium-sized flour tortilla shells
1 lb chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
salt and pepper
1/2 cup scallions, diced
8 strips of bacon, cooked & crumbled
1 avocado, diced
mild cheddar cheese, shredded
2 tbsp butter
Arrange bacon on a cooling rack (like for cookies) and set it on top of sheet pan. If you don’t have a cooling rack, you can just put the bacon straight on the sheet pan. Or in a 9×13 baking dish. Either way will work. Place bacon in a cold oven, turn heat to 400, and cook 15 mins per side.
Add 1/2 tbsp bacon drippings to a skillet over medium heat. Add the scallions and saute about 2-3 mins until softened. Add the chicken in a single layer, season with salt and pepper, and cook for about 5 mins or until chicken is golden and cooked through, flipping just once during cooking. Remove the chicken and scallions to a plate and rinse out the skillet.
Add about 1/2 tbsp butter to the skillet over medium heat. When foamy, add a tortilla and swirl it around to get it nice and buttery. Layer one side of the tortilla with chicken, bacon, avocado, and a little cheese. Use tongs to flip the other half of the tortilla over and press down. Cook the tortilla for about 1-2 mins on each side or until golden brown and crispy.
Repeat with the rest of the tortillas, adding a little more butter for each tortilla as needed. Eat & enjoy!
Makes 4 quesadillas.

Dee to the chizzin lish!!! (Deelish?! Hahahaha X]])

Gute Nacht!

Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes,

kranberrie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]