Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday Evening ♥ 10/9/2010

Hello and welcome back to me! :P

I haven't blogged in a little while but that's because I haven't had much to say! :]]  THERE'S NINETEEN DAYS UNTIL OUR OPENING NIGHT FOR JULIA CAESAR!!!!!!! AMG! (haha inside joke, the amg thing, tehe!)

So do you want to see this play??  I bet you do :]]
We have five shows.  So I know you have time to see at least one! Here they are! :]] :

Thursday, October 28 at 7:00pm
Friday, October 29 at 7:00pm
Saturday, October 30 at 2:00pm
Saturday, October 30 at 7:00pm
Monday, November 1 at 7:00pm (this one may be canceled though)

Tickets are $7 for adults and $5 for kids and students! :D Please come see it!! If you know me, you know where it's at.

Today we looked for houses to rent but had pretty much no luck :[[ there's one that we are going to check out though, so cross your fingers! :D  Just kidding, don't cross your fingers because that's bad luck.

My recipe for today is from http://picky-palate.com/ :D I found this sight by reading the posts on http://sweetrosestudio.blogspot.com/ :D

Oreo Truffle Surprise Cookies

2 sticks softened butter
3/4 Cup granulated sugar
3/4 Cup packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
3 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 Cups chocolate chips
21 Oreos
3 oz softened cream cheese

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  In a stand or electric mixer beat butter and sugars until well combined.  Add eggs and vanilla; beat until combined.
2.  Place flour, salt and baking soda into a large bowl; mix.  Add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips.  Mix until just combined.
3.  Place Oreos into a food processor or blender, mix until finely ground.  Place into a bowl and mix with cream cheese until dough forms.  Take 1 Tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball.  Continue until all dough has been rolled, you should get 36 balls, enough for all of the cookie dough.
4.  With a large cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet.  Press a little hole into center of dough and put Oreo Truffle inside, cover cookie dough around Oreo Truffle so it’s hidden in the middle.  Bake for 13-15 minutes or until edges of cookies just begin to turn golden brown.  Remove and let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.  Now…..eat up :D

36 large cookies

Enjoy! :D

Random facts: (new list today!)

♥ Days until play: 19!
♥ Makeup product of the day: None today :]]
♥ Best friend today: Hmm.. My dad! :D I hope you feel better soon, Daddy! ♥♥♥
♥ TV show of the day: Medium!!!!! :D
♥ Book of the day: Fallen by Lauren Kate
♥ German word of the day: Kuchen (Ich will man so viel im Moment!)

Heads up, I am going to change my blog to Halloween themed but it will be back to normal in March! :D (I'm doing holiday themes until then)
So have a good night and stuff! *btw congrats to my dad who got hired at his job on Friday! :D*

Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes,

kranberrie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]