Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday Morning :) 10/30/2010

Hello, good morning! :D

I haven't blogged in a couple days because I'm doing the play now! :D Our first performance was on Thursday and we did another one last night and we have two more today :) Then on Monday night we have our closing night one.  :D  On Thursday it was really fun and I was dancing backstage for about a half an hour straight because I was so chizzing freaking excited and it got everyone else excited too so there was a big group of random cast back stage doing the lawn mower, shopping cart, sprinkler and such.  Then during my scene I was super scared and I couldn't breathe but when I went on I think I did okay :)

Last night sucked, it was good acting and an okay audience but there was LOADS of little mistakes.  We'll do better today, I'm sure :D In like an hour I have to leave and get to the school because we have a 2:00 matinee today! :D I'm excited because a lot of my teachers and my sissy are coming today to the matinee so I'll do extra good to impress them all! :D  Oooo, and last night I had no stage fright whatsoever and that's always been like my number one issue for performing.  But after opening night I realized they're there to watch us and be entertained and amazed, not to make fun or judge, they want to see the talent we all have to give and they don't notice the mistakes as much as we think.  I've been holding myself back my whole life because of stage fright but now I'm done. :)  I know I might get it again once in a while but I know it will never be as bad as Thursday night, because I've finally discovered I can just let myself go now and silence a room with my energy. :) It feels really good.

I think it was Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday that it snowed.  YEAH! It snowed!!!!!!!!! >:( I was angry, it's not even Halloween yet.  We deserve at least another month of autumn.  Or at least another two weeks, I mean, Thanksgiving needs to have beautiful multi-colored leaves on the ground, not obnoxious and stupid white snow. Now the weather is getting better (knock on wood) But I'm angry that it snowed in the first place :(

Hey!!!!!!!!!! Happy late birthday to Megan!!!! I hope you enjoyed all your presents and had an AMAZING day!! :)

I want to say that I love my school because last night it really felt good to have everyone complimenting my acting and walking around with Shakespeare caused tears :) It confirmed my dreams just a little bit more :P And I love my parents because they are the ones that handed this opportunity to me. :)

My recipe today isssssssss.... (from Lovin' From the Oven)

DSC_0235

Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
  • 1/2 tsp. of salt
  • 1/4 tsp. of baking soda
  • 1/2 cup of butter at room temperature
  • 1/2 cup of tightly packed light brown sugar
  • 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup milk chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup broken up pretzel pieces
Directions:
  1. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
  2. Beat the butter and sugars together until well blended. On low speed, slowly add the beaten egg and vanilla extract until combined.
  3. Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture until the batter comes together. Stir in the chocolate chips, and pretzels. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
  4. Preheat the oven to 350F. Form the dough into balls and place on baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.

Yummy! Enjoy! :)

Omg, I have a problem.  Whenever I do my blog posts I end up spending 20 minutes minimum on other peoples blogs!!! I get so addicted to cooking blogs and I can't stop reading all the recipes!  Please help me stop my addiction! If you can! :P  By this I mean, when you comment go ahead and leave a link to one of your favorite blogs please! :) I try to open my mind to new blogs and search around but I always get stuck on cooking blogs! :P  Thanks :)

Have a good day everyone, and remember:

A goal that isn't written down isn't a dream, it's just wishful thinking.

My goal in life is to stay as happy as I am now. :)

Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes,

kranberrie♥

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you're having loads of fun with your play. good luck on your up coming performances. im sure you will be awesome! thanks so much for the bday wishes it was a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]