Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday Night :D 10/2/2010

Aloha! I was saying goodbye. JK! :D Hello! :DD

Soooooooo after I posted this morning I literally stayed on blogger until about 1 pm when I had Ramen with Tapatio in it for lunch (Yum :9).  I was spending most of my time updating my side bar and looking on http://forgoodnessgrape.blogspot.com/ and admiring her posts and wishing I had all of her yummy products :]] I put them on my Christmas list that I printed for my family. :D I also read for about an hour and a half on http://inmakeup.blogspot.com/ about makeup tips and such.  The girl that does that blog is from the UK and super adorable! :D I think it said she's a makeup artist or something.  I worship those blogs today!

Then while I was on one of those blogs there was a knock at the door.  I thought it was my dad's friend that was supposed to be coming over so I decided to wait for my dad to answer it.  I am SO glad I gave up and answered the door myself, it was my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDD  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my big brother so much, he's so freaking awesome and since he's nine years older than me he's mature and isn't mean to me :]] Unless he's being playful! :P  We had an awesome day together, sitting on the couch asking each other what we should do.  We had fettuccine Alfredo with lemon pepper grilled shrimp that my parent's made for dinner! :D Then we had Artic Circle pumpkin shakes for dessert :D

Sadly, he left about ten minutes ago because he has a date with his girlfriend but I hope he'll drop by soon again! :D Since he's an adult he has a job though and doesn't have much free time :[[ That makes the time we do get to spend together much more cool though! :]] I ♥ You Brother!

Okayyyy so ready for random facts??

♥ Word of the day: Magnanimous :]]
♥ Wish of the day: I wish that those with a positive spirit spread it around as much as possible! :D
♥ Giggle of the day: My brother pinched my bat wing today (the flabby part of your arm that's above your elbow) and I said "Hey it hurts to get pinched on your bat wing!" Then he lifted up his sleeve and I felt silly :P he has a batman tattoo where our 'batwings' are. It was giggly :P
♥ Loves of the day: I love my brother.  And my big sister :D And my little sister who's in the womb. :]]
♥ Song of the day: Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold :DDDDDDDD
♥ Line from my play of the day: As a friend!
♥ Teacher Appreciation of the day:  Herr Hardy :]] funniest German teacher EVER.

ADVERTISING FOR THIS SATURDAY NIGHT: JO-ANN's is absolutely magnanimous :P haha jk, but it's an amazing store, a store that provides every supply necessary to let out your creativity! The Training Table is a fun and exciting place to order food at by yourself!! Waitresses?? Who ever heard of such a thing :]]

Alright! Stuffed pepper time! The recipe for tonight isss (I know you already know but I have to put the title :]])......

Stuffed Peppers! :D

Ingredients:
1 Pound ground beef
1/2 cup white rice (uncooked)
1 cup water
6 green bell peppers
2 8 ounce cans tomato sauce
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 Teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350

Put rice and water in saucepan and bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Cook ground burger.

Remove tops and guts of peppers.  Arrange in a baking dish, open sides up. *It's okay to slice bottom of peppers if they won't stand up in baking dish.

In a bowl, mix turkey, rice, 1 can tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion power, and salt and pepper.  Spoon equal amounts of mix into each pepper.  Mix the other can of tomato sauce and Italian seasoning in a bowl and pour over the stuffed peppers.

Bake for 60 minutes, basting with sauce every 15 minutes until time is up.

Enjoy!!

Serves 4-5

:DD

So that's all the looooooong blogging Imma do today, have an amazing dream tonight about rainbows and unicorns! :D

Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes,

kranberrie♥

2 comments:

  1. You are really good at blogging! it is entertaining (in a good way) :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]