Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Evening :) 10/24/2010

I WANT PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! :)  Today was not much to report about, just read a couple books! :)  I read Rosie and Skate by Beth Ann Bauman and Life in the Fat Lane by Cherie Bennett.  Both were good, but not great :P  I would say Rosie and Skate was best out of the two.  Life in the Fat Lane was just really frustrating and then the ending was really lame but it has a few interesting moments.  :)

The meringue kisses were weird!!!  They were okay tasting but uhh...  I shouldn't have changed it to lemon, I should have left it with peppermint.  They all cracked when they baked.  So the recipe that I posted on http://kranberriesjuicies.blogspot.com/2010/10/wednesday-night-10202010.html of the Peppermint Meringue Kisses SUCKS and please do not use it!!!!!!  My mom found another recipe for them though (a SIMPLER recipe as well) http://www.food.com/recipe/bettys-easy-meringue-cookies-2-ingredients-133480 and I will probably try those next weekend.  If those turn out good I will post pictures :D Still, since they tasted okay I'm going to take them to my cast and let them snack on them! :D

http://so-completely-random.blogspot.com/ http://secret-serenade.blogspot.com/ and http://www.lovintheoven.com/ are the three blogs I commented on tonight!!!! :D

Recipe tonight from kevinandamanda.com and it's Pizza Bagel Bites but she made them out of actual bagels so there's more than just a bite :P  Enjoy!

pizza bagel bites recipe blog
Pizza Bagel Bites
2 plain bagels, split
1 small jar pizza sauce
1 pkg pepperoni slices
3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
1/4 cup real bacon bits
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 400. Place bagels face up on a baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Arrange five to seven slices of pepperoni on each, covering the bagel hole with one slice. Top each with ham, bacon and cheese. Bake at 400 for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted.

I think I'm done with random facts for a few days! :)  Sorry, :P This upcoming Thursday our first performance for Julia Caesar!! So scared! But excited! :D

Goodnight, sleep tight!

Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes,

kranberrie♥

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Just saw your post over at my blog! I accidentally hit the POST button before I was ready to post, I will be posting that recipe soon, I was just uploading pictures today and need to go back and type in the recipe. Stay tuned, I promise it will be coming soon! But I did just post about my recent trip to Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how u post recipes! such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]