Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Night :]] 10/3/2010

There's a Nat on the computer screen and it's annoying! :O 

Hello :]] Today has been oooooddd...

But good! :D I've been feeling really chill today, abnormal for kranberrie! :P  This morning my alarm went off at 6:30 because I usually only let myself sleep in one or two hours later than weekdays... but I was bad and hit snooze -.- I am ashamed.  I slept in until TEN THIRTY.  Now tonight I won't be able to fall asleep and tomorrow morning I'll be realllly tired :[[ That was so bad of me.  Anyway, I had leftover crepes for breakfast :DD yummeh!

I can't even remember what I did until lunch time... I think I just looked around at blogs and then practiced ballet in my room for like half an hour and then blogged some more until my dad's friend got here.  Then I had chili-mac for lunch! (woo hoo for loads of leftover meals, right?!) Guess what I did next?  You guessed it; Blogger.  Then I took an hour long shower and finally cleaned my hair! :D Now it's soft but I need to straighten it.

Tonight dinner was amaaaaaaaaaaazing.  It was steak with these super yummy mushrooms and onions and green pepper, lots of yumminess and it was all cooked together so it had this delicious essence to it.  It was seriously uh-may-zing.  So good.

Ready for random facts?

♥ Word of the day: Bungalow :D
♥ Wish of the day: I wish tomorrow will be a good day for the whole entire world!
♥ Giggle of the day: My dad's friend's midget toe! :D He attacked me with it today.. :O
♥ Loves of the day: I loooove... hmm.. lots of people but I don't know who to choose today!  Umm, my best friend (well, one of many best friends) that reads my blog and is on my follower list! :D I love you friend!
♥ Song of the day: Alone I Break - Korn
♥ Line from my play of the day: I am Jenna the Poet, I am Jenna the Poet!
♥ Teacher Appreciation of the day:  Mrs. Conkling :]] You're good at teaching what you teach!

Alrighty.. so what recipe should I post todayyyy??  Oh!  I was reading this blog today and it made me sooooooooooooo horribly hungry, she posts the most delicious and appetizing things that make my mind go crazy!  Visit this blog, I promise you won't regret it... your body might though.....  http://craveindulgesatisfy.blogspot.com/

Deekow's Amazing Potato Salad!! (Deekow is my dad!)

Ingredients
2 1/2 lbs. red potatoes, cubed
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon real bacon bits

Directions
Place the potatoes into a pot and fill it with enough water to cover them.  Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork.  Drain and set aside to cool.

In a large bowl, mix together sour cream, mayo, half of the onions, and half of the cheese.  Gently stir in the cooled potatoes.  Top with remaining cheese and onions and sprinkle bacon bits on very top.

Serves 6

YUMMY!  Every Thanksgiving my dad brings this to dinner at my Nana's and my mom brings a pumpkin roll that I might just post later if she's alright with it.  :]]

Well good night everyone, sweet dreams and sleeps, have an AMAZING day tomorrow! :D

Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes,

kranberrie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]