Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Nightness! 10/10/10!

IT'S TEN TEN TEN!!!!!!!! :D Hoorah!

Hello! :]]

Today was uhhhh nothing to blog about, just a boring Sunday full of housework :P So Imma post about random crapohla!!!

The world has no idea who I am, does it?  Well that's okay because things are safer that way ;D  But I will tell you some things!

What's my favorite color? Hmm, PURPLE. When I was like 5 or 6 and I got my ears pierced for the first time I chose blue studs because blue was my favorite color.  I still have one of the studs from that day :]]  But over time I got my ears pierced at least three more times.  I would never leave my earrings in so they always closed up XD  You know what's funny though?  I have the studs from each of those times too and they're all blue... You see, I like to mix around what my 'favorites' are and it seems my favorite color always goes back to blue.  Purple has been my favorite color for like 4 years, my longest time of keeping a favorite the same but blue is my second favorite :]]  Just an interesting observation of me! :D

What's my favorite school subject?  Up until this year (since now I go to a performing arts school) it was always English :]]  I've been writing stories since I was 7 or 8.  I LOVE to write.  (As you can probably tell from my looooooong blogs XD) I have over 50 unfinished fiction stories on my laptop but not one finished story :]] I've never been a diary type person like most authors but it turns out I kind of am now because of this blog! :D So anyway, I have always been a great speller (Well, until a few years ago) and loved English class because we got to learn how to write correctly!  :D I'm not into it much anymore, the last story I wrote was around a year ago but I still love to read.  The reason I got obsessed over acting was because I love to write but I always got bored of my stories because seeing them in my mind wasn't enough.  I wanted them to be real, I wanted to touch and feel the objects and speak verbally with the characters.  I wanted to be the characters.  Then I found acting :]]  Which is exactly what I wanted.  I can write things and then I can BE them, I can MAKE the story real.  I can also BE other people's stories, I can make them come to life too and for me that's the definition of magic.

So I'll stop boring you with random Kranberrie facts and post a recipe and different random facts! :D

Recipe for tonight is.... hm.. gotta find one.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip

Ingredients:

1/3 cup low fat plain yogurt
2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
4 cups fresh fruits and vegetables cut into easy-to-dip shapes (such as carrot and celery sticks and sliced cucumbers, apples and pears)
1 teaspoon chocolate or colored sprinkles (optional)

Directions:

In a medium-size bowl, beat yogurt and chocolate syrup with electric mixer on medium speed until well-blended.
In a microwavable bowl, heat the peanut butter at 70 percent power for one minute or until melted.  Stir after the first 30 seconds.
Using oven mitts to hold the bowl, pour the melted peanut butter into the chocolate yogurt mixture and stir until smooth.
Serve with fruits and vegetables.  Dribble dipped treats with candy sprinkles, if desired. 

Recipe from The National Peanut Bord :D

Hope it's yummy for you! :D

btw I'm listening to Here to Stay by Korn! :D ♥ Ready for random facts?? Prepare yourself :]]

♥ Days until play: 18!
♥ Makeup product of the day: Stiletto Mascara :D By Maybelline (I think) It's my favorite mascara EVER.
♥ Best friend today: Mm.. Adelle! It's her birthday in exactly one week! :D
♥ TV show of the day: Jersey Shore :D
♥ Book of the day: Driving with Dead People by Monica Holloway
♥ German word of the day: Seestern (Sie sind stinkend!)

Goodnight everyone, sweet dreams and sleeps!

Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes,

kranberrie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]