Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday night! :D 10/14/2010

Hello and welcome to a very long post! :D

The first thing I have to say is VISIT KEVIN AND AMANDA!!!!!  Her post on October 14th, 2010 is the absolute CUTEST post I have ever read.  I will not tell you anything about it because I want it to be a total surprise.  Come on, if you care at all about me and my blog you will LOOK AT IT!  Her post on October 12th, 2010 is amazing as well!  It's about her trip to the Blogher convention, I am so jealous of her!  She got to meet Paula Deen's two sons!  So lucky!  She got to eat lots of yummy (and pretty) food too and took classes and hung out with cool people and aaaackkkk!!!  I was so fascinated reading this and sucked into the adventure of the convention, I can't wait until I'm older and richer so I can do things like this!  She made it seem so exciting to even read about it!  READ IT!!!!!! PLEASE!

Anyway, now onto my day! ^-^

This morning we went to breakfast before my parents dropped me off at my Nan's so they could go to work on UEA weekend!  (They should get a four day weekend too!  Especially because my daddy is sick and my mom is pregnant!)

Then I hung out with my Papa for a bit until he went to work and then I fell asleep on the couch until I got woken up.  And guess what I accomplished today?!

I have this list of eighteen things I want to do before I'm eighteen (I might post that sometime :]]) and I got to check one off today!!! :D  It was to complete a sudoku puzzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I did it!  I did the one from the paper this morning!  It took me a little over an hour but I did it!  And I cut it out and Imma keep it! :D I was really proud of myself because I HATE sudoku, it's my worst enemy; it's hard and oh yeah, it's hard!  I am not a logical person, I'm an ARTIST!  I shouldn't have to use logic!  >.<  I completed it though, despite my hatred towards the stupid things!  It was frustrating, especially in the beginning when I could hardly figure anything out cause there was only a few numbers on it and at the end because well, because.  At the end almost every empty box could either be a 2 or a 9 so I had to keep guessing until they all fit.  So yeah!  I'm super proud! 

Oh!  You know what I just realized???  I haven't been indenting my paragraphs on my blogs!  That's so bad of me! D:  I'm ashamed!  I will never do it again!  I hope!

      So now I have FIVE followers, HOORAY!  My new follower is Agatha, she's pretty amazing and she's from Europe so she spells things in a cool way!  Instead of just one o, it's ou.  :D  She's a makeup artist so all of her posts are educating and fun! :D  Also, she's getting into photography so it's fun to see all the new pretty photos she's taking!  I love her blog!  Thanks for following me! :D

     I used to have a workout routine and plan, it switched every day of the week and I gave myself two days where I could just run so those were like my 'break days'.  Unfortunately when school started again I got really busy and it sort of slipped away into space.  So I'm making a new one and I'm going to add ballet into it so I can practice and workout all in one! :D I will be posting it once I have it completely down, I'm still working out a few things that I can't decide on.  My friend that I follow and that follows me is also trying to get into shape and get some muscle so she will be using it too! :D  I read in Fitness magazine that with most women, if they focus more on being strong and healthy instead of tall and skinny, they don't feel so bad about their weight and they are actually the taller and skinnier ones.  In this world of anorexia and bulimia it's hard for girls to be proud of their weight but even I am trying to be because a happier woman is a healthier woman.  (That's no excuse to eat a whole box of Ho-Ho's though! ..Is it?)  Plus, women usually see themselves as ten to twenty pounds heavier than they really are, despite what the scale says!  And men don't marry the stick figures, they marry the curvy ones!

     I'm listening to Carry Me by Papa Roach! :D

     Random facts! :D

♥ Days until play: 14! AHH!
♥ Makeup product of the day: Green Envy colored eyeliner by Tropez Beauty
♥ Best friend today: Zack! You're the coolest! :P
♥ TV show of the day:  That 70's Show! :D
♥ Book of the day: Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (Pardon me if I spelled her last name wrong!)
♥ German word of the day: Ferienwohnungen. (Ich brauche eine davon.)

     Ready for a recipe?  I'm posting two! :D  The first is froooooom... this place!

Pasta and White Bean Soup3 tbsp olive oil
2 small or 1 large onion, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
2 tbsp minced garlic
1-14 1/2 oz can diced tomatoes with juices
2-14 1/2 oz cans cannellini beans, drained
1-14 1/2 oz can garbanzo beans, drained
4 cans chicken broth or 8 cups
2 cups water
2 bay leaves
1/2 teaspoon oregano
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 lb spaghetti noodles

Heat large pot and add olive oil, garlic, celery, and onions. Saute until tender. Add drained beans, tomatoes with their juices, chicken broth, and water. Bring to boil and add the bay leaves, oregano, and salt & pepper. Let simmer for 1 hour or longer; stirring occasionally.

About 15 minutes before you are ready to serve add the spaghetti noodles and cook.

I know this makes a big pot, but it is great for lunches or to freeze for later!

     Yumminess to the max!!! :D Enjoy it!

     The second is frooooomm... bakespace.com!  A recipe for your pup! :D :D :D

Peanut Butter Pupcakes

Makes 16 standard size cupcakes

Ingredients:
-1 apple, finely chopped (I used granny smith)
-2 cup water
-1 egg
-3 cups whole wheat flour
-1 tablespoon baking powder
-2 tablespoons honey
-1/2 cup creamy peanut butter

  • Combine all ingredients in bowl except peanut butter and mix well.
  • Mix in peanut butter.
  • Spray cupcake pan with cooking spray.
  • Fill cupcake pan about 2/3 full with batter.
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
     This is so cool!  I might make these for some Christmas pup presents! :D

     Enjoy everything, including kevinandamanda.com!

     Goodnight!

Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes,

kranberrie♥

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thx so much for posting about me, thx for enjoying my blog - I feel so honoured and don't think I deserve it...thank you - I need to start posting more often but have been a bit busy lately. Thx also for your posts which are informative and you put so much effort into them.
    I understand your workout dilemmas - I need to start exercising as well but it's so difficult getting around to doing it. I like skipping and it's great cause you can do it indoors so no need to worry about the weather. I also exercise in order to be healthy and not to lose weight or be skinny.
    Thx for the recipes - I've not had peanut butter cupcakes before so will need to try them some time.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]