Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Night! :DDD 10/21/2010

OMG! Look at my post on Thursday Night! :D10/14/2010!!!!!!!!  Agatha commented on it and it made me really happy! :D             ^-^ Also, on my previous post, Wednesday Night! 10/20/2010 Megan commented and made me smile as well!!! Yeesh!  I feel so loved! ^-^ (By the way, don't feel like you're sucking up to me if you comment on this post too!  I would think it was totally normal!) :) 

This morning was fun, since I get to school early I hang out with a friend that also gets there early and we had fun! :D Then in first period I actually enjoyed Biology FOR THE FIRST TIME!

In German class GUESS WHAT?!  We played a buzzer game and on round two (three questions each round and the correct answer earns how many points the round is, so in this case two) and I got TWO OF THOSE QUESTIONS for my team! :D Herr Hardy would say a body part and whoever buzzed in first had to say it in German.  Then during the "Germanator" each team had to pick a person to participate in it.  They picked me.  There was three questions and each one you won earned you TEN points!!  If you answered incorrectly you lost ten points though!! The first two questions I forgot to even try to hit the buzzer because I was so nervous but on the third on I answered correctly with Neck (Nacken) and scored our winning points!!!!!!!!  We won with 36 points!  I was glowing :))

Ballet was amazing today!! We didn't even dance!!! Lol, we did but only a little. When we started with stretching nobody was doing it right and she stopped us and took up about 45 minutes teaching us the routine and getting mad that we should already know it perfectly and then going into this big discussion about muscle injuries and how to take care of them and what to stretch and what not to stretch.  That discussion ended up being really fun! :D So we did our stretches and then went to barre and did our warm ups (like twenty minutes of plies, tondus, releve eleves, fondu and such) and then went to center to do big stretches!!!!! :D The music she played for that was really slow but relaxing and I don't even know how to explain it, I'm going to ask her for her playlist! We did some really nice stretches and that was the most pleasurably zen I have ever been in my life, it was amazing.

Then lunch :))  Always fun! Then math, we were given ten minutes to do these simple four problems and since I got done with those in like two minutes I ended up finishing almost the whole packet!! The rest of the packet was our homework! :D That means I have like only two problems to do for the whole weekend!

Tomorrow I'm singing with an accompanist in voice all by myself! YIKES! I'm singing When I Fall In Love which makes it all better, right?! ^-^

I'm going to tell you who my five best friends are today :D (1)Aleec, (however you spell your name!) you're awesome and funny and really obsessed with anime! :) (2)Amanda, you're really adorable and amazing in ballet and you're one of the nicest friends I have! :D (3)Randy, you're really silly and funny, it's fun hanging out with you! (4)Noah, you're super DUPER weird and it's totally awesome!  Plus you taught me that Randy is JUST  guitar player. :PP Hahaha, inside joke!  (5)Anthony, you're my honey child! X) You're the coolest guy ever and I like your soprano voice in our singing class!

Recipe tonight is: from kevinandmanda.com

yum!
Easy Homemade Ice Cream without a Machine

Cinnamon Bun Ice Cream



2 cups heavy cream
1 (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Whip heavy cream to stiff peaks in large bowl. Whisk sweetened condensed milk, butter, cinnamon, and vanilla in large bowl. Mix well. Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into a 2-quart container and cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Store in freezer.


Enjoy, peeps! :D I'm still excited to make the peppermint kisses by the way!!! :O

Random facts tonight are:

♥ Days until Opening Night!: 7. A week.
♥ Website of the day: http://sweetrosestudio.blogspot.com/ so adorable pics!
♥ Favorite snack of the day: Crushed ice! (With or without water! :))
♥ kranberrie fact of the day: I hate being a girl )X
♥ Chapstick flavor of the day: Vanilla! Yummeh!

Goodnight or good morning to whoever may be reading around the world!

Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes,

kranberrie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]