Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Twoshday :P 10/19/2010

Good morning!! XD Just kidding.

So this morning was nice, it was another "amg, my friends are totally amazing" thing.  We weren't like sharing personal feelings and stories like yesterday, we were just having an honest good time! :D  You know how some people are so immature and silly and you're like "wow, annoying.  what a little kid"?  Well a lot of my friends (including myself!) are like that but when they tell actual jokes or have sarcastic remarks they're really smart!!!  My friends are witty and it just makes hanging around them more pleasurable because there jokes have actual meaning, something original to be amused by instead of 'your mom' jokes and such.  (Which by the way are old, annoying, and offensive.)

:D So yuppie!!!! I ♥ Kamryn, she's such an chiztastic friend and she has freckles like me! :D  Tehe and she's short like me! ^-^

Classes were...  cool today I guess :]] I like A-Days better because I have more involved classes but I still like B-Days because I have Ballet!!  And German!  Auf Deutsch!  (As Herr Hardy repeats over and over again in class! :P)

Rehearsal was sooooorta hard, Jared was in a 'I've had enough, this play is crap and we go on in little over a week' mood which I understand.  Cause it's true.  But anyway, at first I couldn't make my voice project whatsoever so he had to call lights like three times before we could actually get through the scene.  Once we did though it was like bam, lights up, next scene.  We didn't have to redo it :]]  But I really need to practice my entrance >.< It's really difficult because I have to be in a hurry but there's stairs I have to go down really quickly that don't have a rail!!  So to distract from me awkwardly trying not to fall down the stairs, I need to do my part better than ever! :D Wah.  Okay, I whined.  Now the good part, I felt like when we did the part with the mob trying to kill me I did SOOOO much better than before, I even tried to run away from them and they wouldn't let me get away which by itself made it so much more intense and awesome :]]

Alrighty, I owe you random facts! :PP

♥ Days until Opening Night!: 9. Chiz, dude.
♥ Website of the day: http://forgoodnessgrape.blogspot.com/ Pretty great! :D
♥ German paragraph of the day: Als ich ein Kind war ich gerne mein Fahrrad zu fahren. Ich fahre nicht sehr viel mehr, weil sie in Oregon ist. Das ist sehr weit weg von mir. Ich könnte ein neues Fahrrad kaufen, wenn ich bald genug Geld zu verdienen.
♥ Favorite snack of the day: Scooby Doo fruit snacks. Soooo good! :9
♥ kranberrie fact of the day: My favorite perfume is vanilla.  Not brown sugar vanilla or any other weird combination, just plain vanilla.
♥ Chapstick flavor of the day: Blueberry and Blackberry :D Mixed :9

My new recipe tonight is from this website I recently found (Recently as in less than ten minutes ago) Lovin' From the Oven and it's so fun and cute to read! :D

DSC_2416

Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Muffins with Pecan Streusel

Filling:
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla
Streusel:
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup pecans, chopped finely
  • 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Pumpkin Batter:
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
  • 2 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 15 oz can of pumpkin
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

For the Cream Cheese Filling: Beat the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Add the vanilla, and blend to combine. Place the mixture in a bowl and put in the freezer until batter is ready.

For the Pecan Streusel: Combine flour, sugar, pecans, butter, and cinnamon. Set aside.
For the Pumpkin Batter:
  1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 muffin/cupcake cups. Set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, lightly beat the pumpkin, eggs, oil, and vanilla.
  3. Mix in the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and spices) into the wet mixture until just combined.
  4. Remove the cream cheese from the freezer.
  5. Evenly divide half of the batter among the muffin cups. Place about a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture in the center of each cupcake. Fill with the remaining batter, completely covering the cream cheese.
  6. Sprinkle some of the pecan streusel on top of each muffin.
  7. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
DSC_2452

That recipe is so good I just took a bite out of it! :D Hahaha just kidding, that's her picture, not mine! ^-^  Did I mention she's a good photographer as well??

Soooooooooo goodnight to all and to all a goodnight! :D Tehe haha :P

Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes,

kranberrie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]