Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yawwn!! :D Sat Night, 10/16/2010

So I've had an awesome couple of days! :D

I was totally expecting a boring four day weekend, but on Friday my aunt Jen and cousin Julia (grrr) came to my Nana's house and they never visit anymore cause they're rich and live in a spot away from everyone.  So that was nice to see them!  I took Jules for a little picnic at the local elementary school playground and we ate chips, Zingers, and Ho-Ho's! :D And water bottles, but who cares about water??! :P  Then, she left and my cousin Mickel (grrr) came over to my Nana's too and he had to spend the night.  BLUCKY!  So I spent the night in my aunt Ash's room which was strangely fun.  I always forget it's really fun to hang out with her!!!!! :D I watched Juno while she read Breaking Dawn and baby Jordan slept in her playpen!
Then, today I woke up at like 8:20 cause Jordan was crying!  Which is okay, cause she's a cute babeh!  And guess what?????!!!!!  ASHLEY LET ME HAVE HER COWBOYS BLANKET! :D  Cowboys are my favorite and now I have their BLANKET!  Yeep!!  Thanks, Ash! :D So yeah, I was kind of bored all morning until Jen and Jules came over again and we all hung out.  It was fun, seens how since Jen and Jules never come out we never get to hang with them!

Theeen my madre picked me up and we went to HOBBY LOBBY! :D  Hobby Lobby's pretty amazing!  It was my mom's first time there.  I bought a Betty Boop bandanna, a white and black paisley bandanna, a star shaped cookie cutter and a dog biscuit shaped cookie cutter! :]]  I got so many cool little thingies this weekend!  :D Then we got some stuff for her Halloween costume at a thrift store and attempted grocery shopping. 

THEN.  I came home.  Guess what I did?  I went on a date! :D WITH MY DAD! :D  At first we were going to go to a movie but there is like no good movies out atm at all!  Well, besides Easy A but I don't think that'd be a good movie to see with the father person ;]].  So we were going to go mini golfing or bowling but then I remembered something!  It's Halloween month, dude!  Haunted houses!  We ended up going to Nightmare on 13th and MAN.  I was almost crying at the beginning because I didn't know how to react.  It was totally awesome and really fun!  I was my dad's tumor the whole time, I couldn't let go of him!  My favorite part was umm the green fog tunnel thingy with all the people (REAL people) popping out and at the very end of the tunnel the girl who stepped in front of me and said "I'm walking on sunshine!"  It was scary chiz!  You know how if you really have to pee and you sneeze you pee a little??  Well that tunnel was so scary that I did that.  Without the sneeze!  It was only a little, but STILL!  So anyway :]] That was chizzin awesome and then we went to Arctic Circle and got shakes!!  My dad got a pumpkin fudge shake, I got a raspberry strawberry shake and we got my mom a cheesecake shake.  Then we got home and all watched the new Slipknot DVD! :D  So exciting, yes?! 

And there's still one day left.  Lol!  I think tomorrow I'm going to complete Christmas present planning, complete and print my workout plan and clean my room!! There's not much to do but put things back and do laundry but still! :D  So I hope y'all had an AMAZING UEA weekend, cause I did fosho!

My recipe tonight is another doggy treat one! :D I'm sorry, I know I should put human treats but I have to share this!! I'm going to make these and hand them out to all the dog owners I know for Christmas! :D cute, huh?  And I'm going to make little star cookies for the humans to enjoy, themselves! :D You see why I got the cookie cutters at Hobby Lobby?? :]]  Any hoo! ^-^

I got this recipe (and pics!)  from Crave. Indulge. Satisfy.  :9



Honey Love Dog Biscuits

Makes 2 to 3 pounds biscuits

Ingredients

2 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
1/2 cup soy flour or white corn flour
1/2 cups nonfat dry milk
6 tablespoons vegetable shortening
1 large egg
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup fresh beef or chicken broth, or sufficient for processing

  • Position rack in the center of the oven and preheat at 350 degrees. Have two ungreased baking trays ready.
  • In a large bowl, using a fork or wire whisk, combine the two flours and dry milk. Using a pastry cutter or two knives, cut in the shortening until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
  • In a small bowl, using a wire whisk or electric mixer on medium speed, beat the egg until foamy before beating in the honey and broth.
  • Using a large spoon, a spatula, or your hands, combine the mixes, blending until mixture pulls away from the sides of the bowl and forms a soft dough.
  • Turn the dough onto a lightly floured flat surface, and using a rolling pin, roll it out to 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Using the cookie cutters provided in this kit, cut out as many biscuits as you can, reworking the scraps as you go. The dough will become very stiff as it is reworked.
  • Place the biscuits side by side on the baking trays and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the biscuits appear very dry and the edges are light golden brown. Remove the trays from the oven and cool to room temperature. Turn off the oven.
  • When the biscuits have cooled completely, put all of them on a single baking tray and return them to the cooling oven. Leave them undisturbed, without opening the oven door, for 8 to 16 hours.
  • Please Note: Some dogs may be allergic to corn-based products. Biscuits also contain honey.

                                                        YUMMEH FOR THE PUPPEHS! :D

Random facts, ja?

♥ Days until play: 12! AHHHHH!
♥ Makeup product of the day: Femme Couture Monster Lash Mascara
♥ Best friend today: Daddy ♥
♥ TV show of the day:  FRIENDS.
♥ Book of the day: Ehh.. deleting this section from random facts starting tomorrow!
♥ German word of the day: Tanz (Ich liebe es, dies zu tun!)

I LOVE THIS WEEKEND! OBSCURENESS! :D NIGHT!

Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes,

kranberrie ♥

2 comments:

  1. So cute - will need to make some home made dog treats as well, thx for this recipe! You're going to make many dogs happy this Christmas!

    Here's some links to places that sell Leichner foundation:

    http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/leichner/leichner-foundation-30ml/invt/0016293/

    http://www.cheapsmells.com/productPaging.php?category=7&brand=Leichner&name=Camera%20Clear%20Tinted%20Foundation

    http://www.dauphines.co.uk/p-leichner-kamera-klear-30ml.htm

    http://www.shop4makeup.com/leichner-camera-clear-tinted-foundation-pots-30ml-p-513.html?zenid=564fd89a27f0be2d793e537c51d18535

    I normally buy from Fragrance direct. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had an awesome time, kiddo! I haven't laughed and smiled that much in awhile. Thanks for the date!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]