Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 9!

Your beliefs.

::taps forehead with finger::  Oh my.

Uhhhmm...

I don't know.  I've found it easier just to believe in life, not anything beyond it.  Not why it is the way it is.  It's just simpler to live life without the stress of religion or spirituality.  To me.  I'm not saying that I don't believe in a god or gods, or even that I don't pray.  I don't know if God or multiple gods exist, they might, they might not.  I do pray though.  To whom?  I don't know.  Just whoever is out there listening.  Sometimes I've felt there is something beyond my comprehension guiding me through pain to the happier side.  But.  I don't know who it was.  I really like this song from NSN though, it SORT of explains how I feel about the whole "God" thing.

Sacrilegious by NeverShoutNever

Sunday mornin' wake up early,
Skip church service to find my Jesus.
I know it sounds so sacrilegious,
But I just don't belong in a place like that.

I love the cause but not the act.

'Cause Jesus was a friend and not a judge.
He loved the sinners as much as he loved the little ones.

That man was love and not an act.

I sing Hallelujah;
Hallelujah, I'm set free.

Sunday mornin' wake up early,
Skip church service to find true meaning.
I know it sounds so disappointing,
But I just don't belong in a place like that.

I love the cause but not the act.

I sing Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah;
Hallelujah, I'm set free.

So yeah, I think that if there is a Jesus or God, he doesn't have complicated restrictions or specific rules he wants you to live by, he just loves you.  No matter who you are.  No matter if you're gay, or colored, or a blunt sinner.

So I guesssssssssss those are my beliefs.  Sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]