Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Night! ♥ 11/26/2010

Today is the happiest I've ever been!!!! Well, not ever been, but the happiest I've been in a LONG time!

I don't really know why, but today was just a really good day.  I kept thinking about all these different things that made me happy, and I just got super excited and hyper and stayed that way!  Which is odd becaaaauuuuusssssee...  I have always hated thinking.  I have always hated being bored or alone because then I have nothing to distract my mind from thinking about things.  Things that make me sad, things that make me depressed and in such a horrible state that it's hard to pull out of it.  So I'm very happy that today when I was 'forced to think' by my boredom, it resulted in an amazing day full of happiness.

So!  Since I haven't been on in a while, I will catch you up with a couple things!

I spent Thanksgiving break with my Nana :)  ♥♥♥I love my Nana!  We had lots of fun and made lots of food!

Thanksgiving was delicious and super fun despite the Cowboys losing to the stupid Saints! >:(  It was 23-27 Cowboys for like five minutes!!!!!!!  We could have shoved the Saints into the dirt if we wanted to...we were just giving them a little ego boost.  That's all.  That's the only reason we lost.  I swear.

Told you only a couple things!  Haha, nothing much has gone on since the last time I blogged. :) 

So!  The last post that was on my blog, http://kranberriesjuicies.blogspot.com/2010/11/amy-blogging.html was a guest write!  I let my best friend, Amy, write on my blog!  :D  I think it's so cool that she put that video on there, I have no chizzing idea how to do that. (About the video; I love that song so much!  I've been listening to it over and over and over while I write this post!!! You introduce me to such amazing music, Ames!) She's going to let me write on her blog soon and I'll post a link when I do :))  Thanks Amy, I love you and all the things you said were so very sweet♥

Recipe!!!!!!!! Geez!  I haven't posted a full post with a recipe in so long that I bet all 7 (WHOA! 7!) of you followers are starving! from Crave. Indulge. Satisfy.  By the way, I was kidding about the 7 followers, I'm grateful for all of you♥, believe me :)


Pumpkin Pecan Chocolate Chip PieIngredients:
-3/4 cup sugar
-1/2 tsp salt
-2 tsp cinnamon
-2 large eggs
-1 can (15 oz) Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
-1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
-1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell

Pecan Chocolate Chip Topping
Ingredients: (mix all together and set aside)
-1 cup chopped pecans
-1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chip
-1/4 cup light brown sugar
-2 Tbsp melted butter

  • Mix sugar, salt and cinnamon in small bowl.
  • Beat eggs in large bowl.
  • Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
  • Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
  • Pour mixture into pie shell.
  • Bake in preheated 425 degree oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake 40 minutes.
  • Remove pie from oven and add Pecan Chocolate Chip topping. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
  • Cool on wire rack.
Hoorah!  There you go!!
ATTENTION: NO MORE RANDOM FACTS.
Now it's RANDOM PICTURES! :D

♥Picture of a cute cupcake:

♥Picture of Amy:

♥Picture of something in my room:

♥Picture of something I made today:

♥Picture of something random I love today:


So yup!  Have a great rest weekend!  Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!

TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. im jealous you got thanksgiving dinner our thanksgiving in canada was mid october :( im glad youre blogged today i missed your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha well back in October I was jealous of you!!!!!!! :)

    Yeah, I missed blogging! :P

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]