Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Night :) 11/5/2010 Subject: My bestie and other things :D

Good evening :)

Well, I've had this tab open for about fifteen minutes but I'm just now writing in it :P  Silly kranberrie!

So today I'm in a pretty chill mood, I've felt overall content today.  I had voice class today and I felt I did really super good, the whole class did good! Our voice teacher is a professional so when we sing super amazing he like closes his eyes and waves his arms all around super weird and stuff just like a super satisfied conductor :)  It was cool because he did that a lot!  And actually when he had to leave my theatre teacher came in and watched us, she played the piano for us and was totally funny ^-^ it was a really fun first class to start the day with!

In theatre we watched The Millionaires or whatever it's called, it was fun because since my whole class is super close, we all formed a cuddle puddle while we watched it.  I'll post a picture of what a cuddle puddle looks like next week! :P

In geography we watched The Great Debaters.  (Big movie day, right?)  And omg!  It made me cry, it was so amazing and I didn't have to be embarrassed of crying over it because the whole class was sniffling!!!!!!

English we just studied Romeo and Juliet more and watched the movie of it with Leonardo DiCaprio :)  Yum!

Aaaaaand yeah, today was just really happy :) and on the way home I talked to Amy on the phone, that was really nice because since we go to different schools this year we hardly get to talk besides little texts and stuff :)))) we had a really nice conversation, I miss her so much! I love you Amy! :D You're still my bestie!

So guess what my dad bought for my mom and I???





:D Key Lime soda!!!!! It's funny, all bottled sodas are named after people in our family X)  It's yummy :))

Another beverage pic?  K :)  This harr is my vanilla milk that I posted as my recipe a long time ago :)  Isn't the mug cute?  Of course right after the pic I poured it into a mug with a lid and put that one in the sink X)



And this harr is a picture of my story that I'm writing :) I'm sorry I took a picture of the page that was ripped!  But each day I blog I'll tell you something more about it! Today Imma tell you it's about a ballerina :)




Recipe tonight :)) from Kevin and Amanda




Ultimate Baked Beans


2 (15 oz) cans Van Camps pork & beans
1 garlic clove, minced
1 pkg lipton onion soup mix
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp prepared mustard
1 tbsp white vinegar
1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
1 lb mostly cooked bacon
Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients except bacon together and spread in a 9×13 dish. Top with cooked bacon. Cover with aluminum foil and bake covered for 30 mins, then uncovered for 15 mins. (Makes one 9×13 dish)


Random facts and then tonight's grand finale :)


Best friend of the day: Seth for sure. (Well besides Amy)
Thing I'm most excited for about my little sister (still in the womb) today: Dressing her up in cute clothes!
Clothing item of the day: blue and black checkered shirt! :D
Thing I miss most about Amy today: Her cute spontaneousness :D
Favorite thing about fall today: The light beautiful breeze
GRAND FINALE
My best friend, Amy, saying I love you :)  In her smart sign language! :) I love you too Ames, I miss you more every day and I'm so glad we're still in touch, I could never imagine living without you being my friend. :)


Dear Amy,

Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think its so sexy

She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

Oh you know, you know, you know
Id never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking
If you look okay
You know I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Except for the kissing part and the sexy laugh part :) Substitute those parts with sweet hugs and cute laugh :P (and the version by Boyce Avenue is so freaking awesome, thanks for posting the video Amy!)

Goodnight all! Especially you, Amy, sweet dreams.
Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes,

kranberrie♥

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love it. :)
    It made me tear up.
    I miss you so much! ♥

    Oh, and you're amazing just the way YOU are. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]