Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Evening :) 11/15/2010

Hellooooooooo :)

So! Lately I've not had much to say...

and today I still don't!  So I'll just say:  AMY! BLOG! PLEASE! I love it when you blog, even though you only post short little things and you haven't blogged in a long time! :(  I miss reading your blog, hun! 

I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH CHRISTOPHER DREW. AND HIS BAND, NEVERSHOUTNEVER. JUSSAYIN.

Each time I do a post Imma feature a NSN song :) mmkay?  alrighteh! :D  SO!  NSN song of the dayyy is: She's got style :)

She's Got Style, by NeverShoutNever

If its not those cowboy boots in the summer
Oh my God I pray for another
Chance to drive down back highways
Til I stumble upon your beautiful face
Your presence isn't what kills me
It's that artistic gleam
That's taking over my scenery
Dream by dream

You might think I'm incapable
Of loving a soul like yours
You might think I'm a fool
For you

'Cause girl you got style
That's what I love about you
The way that you sit back
oh how you sit back
And watch this grow
You got dreams
And therefore I believe in you
All the small town people with their big remarks
They ain't got jack to say about my movie star
she's got style

If its not the fact that I'm a wee bit younger
Or the truth that I'm so naive
My heart keeps leaping back to you
Like a dog tied to a tree
I know it sounds crazy
Its ridiculous to me
But without you by my side girl

You might think I'm incapable
Of loving a soul like yours
You might think I'm a fool
For you

Girl you got style
That's what I love about you
The way that you sit back
Oh how you sit back
And watch this grow
You got dreams
And therefore I believe in you
All the small town people with their big remarks
They ain't got jack to say about my movie star

What are the odds of finding someone just like you
Tell me why I never wanted to go back home
I'm still falling for you today

Coo, coo!  So recipe?  Kay! ^-^ from Kevin and Amanda


Peanut Butter Rice Krispy Treat Topped Brownies

Peanut Buttery Snap Crackle ‘n Pop Brownies

1 box brownie mix, prepared in a foil-lined baking dish
1 cup sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
1 1/3 cups peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 cups Rice Krispies

Prepare brownies in a foil-lined baking dish. Heat sugar and corn syrup in a heavy bottomed saucepan over high heat until mixture reaches a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Pour over rice krispies and stir to combine. Immediately press the peanut butter and rice krispies mixture over the brownies.


Hope you like it :)  Time for random facts! :D

♥ Best friend of the day:  Anthony XD Love yah dude!
♥ Thing I'm most excited for about my little sister (still in the womb) today: Her little fingers! :)
♥ Clothing item of the day: Swishy black shorts/pants thingies :)
♥ Thing I miss most about Amy today: The way she frantically looks around laughing after she sneezes :D
♥ Favorite thing about fall today: The way it makes me want to DANCE! :D

Well ttfn, I gotta study :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]