Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday Afternoon 11/6/2010

I ♥ Christopher Ingle!!!! :))) (NeverShoutNever hottie :))


This morning sucked, bad things happened but now it's all good! :D

Random facts:

Best friend of the day:  Nick. I miss you bud :( So much.
Thing I'm most excited for about my little sister (still in the womb) today: Tickling the bottom of her petite feet :D
Clothing item of the day: Ratty gray sweats?
Thing I miss most about Amy today: Her nerdy skills in math :P
Favorite thing about fall today: The sweet sounds of guitar on the corner of the street :)
Recipe for today, yo: from Crave. Indulge. Satisfy.
Caramel Apple Cupcakes (makes 20)

Ingredients:
-3 cups flour
-3/4 cup granulated sugar
-3/4 cup light brown sugar
-1/2 tsp baking soda
-2 tsp baking powder
-1 tsp salt
-t tsp cinnamon
-3 eggs
-1/2 cup vegetable oil
-1/2 cup applesauce
-1 1/2 tsp vanilla
-3 cups finely chopped apples, peeled and coated with 3 Tbsp sugar & 1/2 tsp cinnamon (I used 2 granny smith)
-20 wooden popsicle sticks
-1 cup chopped pecans for garnish (optional)

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • Line cupcake pan with paper liners.
  • In large bowl combine: flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and mix.
  • In medium bowl combine: granulated sugar, brown sugar, vegetable oil, apple sauce and vanilla and mix well.
  • Add eggs to wet mixture one at a time and beat well after each addition.
  • Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and gently mix until combined.
  • Fold in chopped apples.
  • Pour batter into prepared pans about 2/3 full.
  • Bake for 18 minutes.
  • Allow cupcakes to cool in pans 10 minutes then move to wire racks to continue cooling.
  • Once cupcakes are cool frost with caramel buttercream.
Caramel Buttercream

Ingredients:
-1 stick unsalted butter
-1 cup light brown sugar
-1/3 cup heavy cream
-3 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar

  • In saucepan over medium heat melt butter.
  • Stir in brown sugar and heavy cream and keep over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, about 2 minutes.
  • Transfer mixture to mixing bowl.
  • Gradually add confectioner's sugar 1 cup at a time and mix with electric mixer until incorporated.
  • Frost cupcakes using an offset spatula.
  • Insert wooden popsicle sticks and sprinkle with chopped pecans if desired.

Oh! I don't think I've introduced you guys to Mr. Tartlet yet :))  He's my fish.  He's like 2 - 2 1/2 years old, he's a blue and purple beta.  :D  He's one of my best friends, I love him lots :) Here's a picture of him, when I took the picture he turned right towards me, he's so photogenic :D



So yep :))  I'm going to write now! :D  Oh yeah, I have to tell you another thing about my story.. Uhh the ballerina moves from New York to Oregon.

p.s. I am Sam is such a good movie! :')

Ttfn!

Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]