Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday Night 11/16/2010

Not in the mood to blog.  But I am.  I feel weird.

I cleaned my room.  It feels really refreshing to be organized, I love it. 

Drama with friends is hard.  >.<  Yeah, I know, drama happens.  But still, that doesn't make the current drama less frustrating.  I really really really really don't like it when I'm in the middle of a big situation that I have nothing to do with in the first place.  I love my friends, I'm always here for them.  Sometimes it's too much though. 

Dear current situation:

I love all of you guys.  Don't make me choose or say something bad about someone I love.  I don't even understand why all of this is such a big deal, you guys are terrific friends and you shouldn't let something so small come between you.

Love,

Girl In The Middle

I have another letter.  About a totally different situation.

Dear Ashton,

Don't feel bad, you're a good person.  At least you let her down easy, it's not your fault you don't feel the secure-ness anymore.  It's better to be out of the uneasiness, you'll see.  I'm sure she'll understand soon.  As I said before, you're a good person.  You don't deserve to be sad, cheer up, I love seeing you happy.

Love,

Girl Who Cares

Alright, back to reality.  I'm slowly getting happier about things, but it's so hard to be responsible about EVERYTHING, I mean, it's hard to be perfect.  I know it's okay to make mistakes.. but I need to stop making the ones I know how to avoid.  But school's important, and so is being happy and organized.  So I'm still trying.

You want a recipe?  Kay, it's gonna be my favorite comfort food because that's what I need right now.  Comfort.

from allrecipes.com

Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo


Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo!

Ingredients

  • 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into cubes
  • 6 tablespoons butter, divided
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced, divided
  • 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
  • 1 pound fettuccini pasta
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
  • 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon salt
  • 3/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
  • 3 cups milk
  • 1 cup half-and-half
  • 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 8 ounces shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
  • 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
  • 1/2 cup sour cream

Directions

  1. In a large skillet over medium heat combine chicken, 2 tablespoons butter, garlic and Italian seasoning. Cook until chicken is no longer pink inside. Remove from skillet and set aside.
  2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
  3. Meanwhile, melt 4 tablespoons butter in the skillet. Saute onion, 2 tablespoons garlic and mushrooms until onions are transparent. Stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes. Slowly add milk and half-and-half, stirring until smooth and creamy. Stir in Parmesan and Colby-Monterey Jack cheeses; stir until cheese is melted. Stir in chicken mixture, tomatoes and sour cream. Serve over cooked fettuccini.
Random facts.

♥ Best friend of the day:  Mmm.. Randy.
♥ Thing I'm most excited for about my little sister (still in the womb) today: The quietness when she sleeps.
♥ Clothing item of the day: purple wrist band :)
♥ Thing I miss most about Amy today: Her random sniffles :P
♥ Favorite thing about fall today: The cold, fresh sidewalks.
Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]