Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday Night :) 11/2/2010

Happy November everyone :P

I am so sad that Julia Caesar is over now!  It was really fun to be doing the part I had, bonding with the cast, and soaking up the experience of being in a play!  But I'm really glad I was in it in the first place.  This Thursday I actually might be auditioning for the musical Thoroughly Modern Millie (:D!!)  Anyway, closing night (last night) was good, they messed up and made me fall again, but it's alright. :)  My brother was there!!!!!!! :D I was really happy about that! :D  And my dad was there too, I was surprised because he said he wouldn't be able to make it that night :)))))  My brother brought his girlfriend though :/ I don't know why, but that annoyed me a tiny bit.  Even though she's SUPER nice :)

I don't really have much to say..... Emmmm....

Ah! Teehee.. I've always really wanted to write about fall leaves on the sidewalk in my stories and I finally did it! ^-^ Silly, but it's like a big big thing for me! :P

Mm! And on Halloween night I made chocolate chip cookies for my parents :))))

Recipe tonight! Gingersnap Dip!!!!!!!! :D From The Box and The B :)


Gingersnap Dip
(recipe via www.allrecipes.com)

1 carton Extra Creamy Cool Whip (I think it makes it fluffier)
1 cup Confectioner Sugar
1 (8 ounce) pkg Cream Cheese, softened
2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice

1 pkg Gingersnap Cookies

In a small mixing bowl, mix together confectioner sugar, cream cheese, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat in cool whip until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Serve with Gingersnaps for dipping.

:) Goodnight everyone, and I hope Megan and her daughter had fun trickertreating on Halloween night! :D

Oh! And lyrics to my favorite song :) Look it up, Trouble by Nevershoutnever

I'm in trouble I'm an addict
I'm addicted to this girl
She's got my heart tied in a knot
And my stomach in a whirl
But even worse I cant stop calling her
She's all I want and more
I mean damn,
What's not to adore

I've been playing to much gigs
I...I've been listening to jazz
I called so many times
I swear shes going mad
And that cellular-er will be the death of us
I swear, I swear

And oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oooh oooh oooh

I,m running my mouth just like I got her
But I surely don't
Because shes so-o-o-o-o-o-o
Rock and roll!
And out of my league
Is she out of my league?
Lets hope...not

I'm in trouble
I'm so cliche
See that word just wares me out
Makes me feel like just another boy
To laugh and joke about
But even worse I cant stop calling her
I love to hear that voice
And honestly, I'm left with no choice

I've been playing to much gigs
I...I've been listening to jazz
I called so many times
I swear she's going mad
And that cellular-er will be the death of us
I swear, I swear

And oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oooh oooh oooh

I'm running my mouth just like I got her
But I surely don't
Because shes so-o-o-o-o-o-o
Rock and roll!
And out of my league
Is she out of my league?
Lets hope not

And oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oooh oooh oooh ooh ooh oooh oh

:))))) I love Christopher Ingle!! (Boy from Nevershoutnever)

Loves n kisses n all sortsa wishes,

kranberrie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]