Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday Night ^-^ 11/17/2010

Hi! :D

SO!  On December 1st I'm going to the Orchestra concert back at my old school because my best friend, AMY, is going to be in it!  My other friend Brielle (who is also going to a different school this year) is going too so I'll get to see her! :D I'm so excited :) And I just can't hide it :P

Um, so now I'm going to post a reallllyyy yummy recipe, I'm going to make it for part of Thanksgiving dessert and substitute the red and green M&M's for like orange and yellow or something :)

Yeah! :) from Crave. Indulge. Satisfy.



5 Minute Fudge Wreath (adapted from Rachel Ray)

Ingredients


12 oz package semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (save the can)
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
8 oz chopped walnuts
1/2 cup red & green M&Ms
softened butter to grease and 8-inch round cake pan

  • Grease an 8-inch round cake pan with softened butter. Pour the chocolate and butterscotch chips, condensed milk and vanilla into a medium saucepan. Put the pan on the stove and turn the heat to low.
  • Cover the empty condensed milk can with plastic wrap and put it in the center of the round cake pan.
  • Stir the chips and milk until they melt together, about 3 minutes. Stir in nuts and M&Ms. Scoop the fudge into the cake pan all around the plastic-covered can in the center to form a wreath or ring shape. let it be all bumpy on top. Keep pushing the can back to the center if the fudge moves it away from there. Garnish the fudge with red & green M&Ms.
  • Put the fudge in the fridge to chill until firm. Remove the can from the center, then loosen the sides and bottom of the fudge with a knife. Cut the fudge into thin slices and serve.
Hoorah! :D Yummehness! :D

Random facts :)



♥ Best friend of the day:  Danielle. PLEASE DON'T MOVE!
♥ Thing I'm most excited for about my little sister (still in the womb) today: Buying her cute toys :)
♥ Clothing item of the day: Mmm.. purple Vans :)  That my dad bought for me last year :D
♥ Thing I miss most about Amy today: The way she plays violin :) 
♥ Favorite thing about fall today: All the fun Holidays! :)  Halloween, Thanksgiving :) 
I love to dance! ^-^ Just saying :)
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]