Thursday, December 2, 2010

Amazing questions

1. how old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I would be as old as I am right now.
2. if you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
I AM WHO I AM, PLEASE JUST REALIZE EVERYBODY'S DIFFERENT, INCLUDING YOU.
3. is it possible to lie without saying a word?
Yes.
4. if not now, then when?
Next Tuesday.
5. what would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I would..... sing at the top of my lungs down the hallways.
6. are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
Most definately.
7. have you done anything lately worth remembering?
For sure :)
8. who do you love? what are you doing about it?
I love my friends, and I tell them everyday.
9. when is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just do what you know is right?
When isn't the time to do that??
10. do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
Strength.
11. would you break the law to save a loved one?
It depends.
12. when you’re her age, what will matter to you the most?
Um.  My flexiblity.
13. do you ask enough questions? or do you settle for what you know?
I ask too many questions!!!!! x2!
14. do you celebrate the things you do have?
Most times...
15. when it’s all said and done will you have said more than you’ve done?
Yes.
16. when was the last time you tried something new?
Today! :O
17. which activities make you lose track of time?
Computer: Connor Michael's blog, Hayley's blog, Amy's blog.
Hanging out with friends: Ashton, Samantha, Randy.
18. if you could do it all over again, would you change anything?
No
19. what is the difference between living and existing?
Existing is just existing. Living is feeling.
20. if you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?
I would not be their friend in the first place.
21. if you had to teach something, what would you teach?
English.
22. time or money?
Time.
23. are you aware that someone has it worse than you?
Honestly?  Yes.  Do I think about it often?  Nope.
24. what makes you smile?
People :)  And stuff :P
25. what would you regret not fully doing, being, or having in your life?
I do not understand this question XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]