Monday, December 13, 2010

Back!

To Megan who asked "where is kranberrie?" and others who were wondering:  I was gone all weekend at my Nana's.  So sorry I didn't post at ALL on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.  But I'm back now and I will probably post later today!  I love you guys, and I missed reading your blogs!

BY THE WAY: 30 day challenge doers:  You DON'T have to post every single day.  It doesn't mean a literal 30 day challenge.  It means every time you get a chance you post a day, you do. So if you don't post for a few days you DON'T have to come back and do a 'catch up' by posting five or six days that you missed!  I will leave links to this post on your blog :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]