Friday, December 24, 2010

For Agatha! :D

Just so you know, I'M WISHING YOU HAPPY HOLIDAYS!  It's only Christmas Eve where I'm at, but still, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! :D

Anyways, for Agatha who kindly asked me some questions! :D I love being asked questions! (Just not in real life.)

What would be your ideal role? What movies would you like to play in or what characters would you like to portray?
Welllll... honestly, I really don't know.  I don't want to be in specific plays or movies (I mean, so many plays and movies are going to be made by the time I'm actually in the acting business..), but I know I really like portraying fear.  I did it in my recent play and it was really easy for me to click into.  But I really want to do really happy characters as well because I want a wide range of experience so I can get better at becoming someone in a completely different situation at any time.  Buuuuuuut I really want to star in a play that I write.  Yeah, I want to write my own plays... they could become so famous and appreciated! :D


Which actor/actress would you love to play alongside?  Oh my gosh, really????  Johnny Depp. No questions asked.  More than anything in the world.  Also, Jennifer Aniston :]


Who are your favourite actors?  The ones up there X]

What's your favourite film? Wellll... I don't really have a favorite, so many are so great :] but my favorite balleeeeett is The Royal Opera House's Nutcracker :P

1 comment:

  1. Love Johnny Depp as well!
    Any ideas Horror, drama, thriller, fantasy...?

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]