Sunday, December 26, 2010

FOR MEGAN! :D

Thankssomuch for asking me questions!  I've been waiting! :D  I love getting questions!!!!!!
1.If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Probably....Hamburg, Germany. :]


2.Who's the funniest person you know?
Honestly?  Haha, Zen. XD


3.Whats your middle name?
Hope :]


4.3 things you cannot live without?
Ipod
Phone
Food


5.What 1 thing would you take with you on a deserted island?
My Ipod that has GPS so I can find my way away from the deserted island! :D




6.Do you like your handwriting?
Sometimes.  Most times, no.




7.Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
If they're converse, yes.  The rest of my shoes either no, or they don't tie. :p


8.Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced onety one?
X] I have no chizzing clue.  Maybe because people who created the English language are stupid?


9.Which you favorite icecream flavor?
I doooon't knowww... probably cakebatter from Cold Stone?


10.Which are your favorite smells?
Plain vanilla perfume is my faaaaavorite.  I really like the cupcake batter candle I have.  I really, really like pumpkin spice smells.  I also really like the smell of ham :p

1 comment:

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]