Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday afternoon :)))) 12/3/2010

Hello :)

Just to start off tonight's post, I love Tchaikovsky! :D  Haha, I've been listening to the Russian song for the past half hour.  Over and over again :) Lol so Megan, about your comment, I listen to it over and over again too! :P  Except, I don't listen to all of them.  Just the Russian one, the sugar plum fairy one, and the Spanish one! :D My favorites! :)  Anyway ::goofy smile::

So, how was school today, kranberrie??  It was good, but let me say that I hate midterms.  :)  Haha, I just barely finished my English paper and this weekend I will be writing my 5 page essay on my favorite opera singer for voice class.  Most of my papers that have been assigned recently are not due until January or so, but if I don't do them soon I will forget about them.  Plus, this weekend is going to be very super productive.  I promise.  I'm also going to pick my two songs that I'll sing in voice and practice my theatre scene over the phone with my partner.  Yup!  :O

So, how's the dance going, kranberrie?  Well, first off, stop talking to me you weird voice that never gets out of my head!  (Sorry, I'm in a weeeeeeird mood!)  Second of allll, it's going freakishly amazing.  I just have to say that I LOVE WINTER SO CHIZZING MUCH.  NO JOKE.  I LOVE WINTER.  I LOVE CHRISTMAS.  Ugh!  Winter is just so amazing for me!  Every year!!  We're doing barre exercises to Christmas songs now :)  So I feel even MORE beautiful at barre now!  We picked our poses at the end of the song today, the only thing we had left to choreograph.  And then we practiced for an hour and fifteen minutes!  ::hitting replay on Russian Dance in another tab::  So the thing that I'll tell you about this dandy dance is that we do everything to corners, then at the end right before the pose we do chenes to the front!  For a whoa that's different moment! :)))

Enough about ballet.  I'm becoming more and more obsessed every day and I bet it's really annoying! X]  ::hitting replay again.::

I'm super excited for this month to keep happening, I'm learning a lot in school, I've got fun projects in all of my performing classes, I'm baking for Christmas, I'm knitting lots of projects, I've got the best friends, I have a warm room, I have nice eyes, I look cute bundled up, I am enjoying the gorgeous snow, and I'm just happy.  Those are most of the things that are making my world go round this winter.  So, Randy, for your comments earlier about 'A lot of people have it much worse than you and they're happy.', I AM happy and I DO realize what I have.  I know my silver linings quite well, thank you very much.  Just read that long list up there.

Anyway :))  I miss doing these smilies: :] but my friend starting doing them too and it made me sad because it was my thing so I changed them to this :)  So guess what.  I'm changing them back to this :] because if she copied me all that means is that I'm a trend setter, yo.  :]

Oh yes, and I've hit the replay button about six or seven times in the last two paragraphs :P!  Also hitting refresh in all the blogs I've got open that I'm reading between sentences X)

Recipe?  Okay.  :]  Just because I haven't posted a recipe in a long long time!  From the well known Crave. Indulge. Satisfy.



Blackberry Streusel Muffins

Ingredients:
-1/2 stick butter, melted
-2 eggs
-1 cup milk
-1/2 cup applesauce
-1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
-1 1/2 cups wheat flour
-1 cup sugar
-2 teaspoons baking powder
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1 1/2 cups blackberries, fresh or frozen

Streusel Topping:
-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
-1/4 cup brown sugar
-1/4 cup sugar
-1/2 stick butter, cut into tiny cubes
-1 teaspoon cinnamon

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin pans with cooking spray. I made 6 jumbo muffins and 8 standard muffins with this recipe.
  • Combine the butter, eggs, milk and applesauce in a medium bowl.
  • Combine the all-purpose flour, wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
  • Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until combined.
  • Add 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon to blackberries and mix to coat. Stir in the blackberries.
  • Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans about 2/3 full.
  • Combine all streusel ingredients together in a bowl and mix together by running a fork through the butter to create pea size streusel crumbs.
  • Bake standard size muffins for 20 minutes and jumbo size muffins 22-24 minutes.
Have fun baking those yummies!

Have you read this post on Kevin and Amanda????  It's amazing!!  I've been to LA once (that I know of) when I was 8.  I went to Disney Land and Knots Berry Farm :]  It was amazing!  But I NEED to go there now!  And do all of the things Amanda gets to do!  She posted about all of them here.  I envy her so very much.  I want to go on trrrrrrriiiiiiiipppppss!!!!!!  :] Yeah, anyway. 

Random picture time! :D
♥Picture of a cute cupcake:

♥Picture of Amy:

♥Picture of something in my room:

♥Picture of something I made today:

(this is a handle-less brush.  this is what happens when your thick hair rips bristles out of your brush and you don't care so you keep using it and eventually the whole thing just rips out of the brush. 
Curse you, thick hair.)
♥Picture of something random I love today:






I know I posted two pictures of something random I love today :]  But I just love the anchor that much today!

I am now going to post a survey IN this post :]  because you all get bored when I post surveys, so I'm trying not to do any individual survey posts.  So!  If you don't want to read a survey, that is the end of my post and thanks for reading darlings! ♥

1: Ten Things You Wanted/Want To Be When You’re Older
♥keep in mind these are not in the order of what I want to be most.
♥1) A Prima Ballerina
♥2) An actress
♥3) A nail designer
♥4) An English teacher
♥5) Coffin Designer
♥6) Subway Sandwich Maker
♥7) A history teacher
♥8) A dentist
2: Nine Things You Can’t Live Without
♥1) Computer
♥2) Music
♥3) Food
♥4) Friends/Family
♥5) Phone
♥6) Ballet
♥7) My heart?!
♥8) Writing
♥9) Winter <3
3: Eight Places You Want To Visit
♥A few of these places I've been and I want to go to again.
♥1) Wiema, Germany
♥2) Goshen, Oregon
♥3) Eugene, Oregon
♥4) Tooele, Utah
♥5) Heidelberg, Germany
♥6) Ireland
♥7) Spain
♥8) Africa
4: Seven People Who Inspire You, and Why?
♥1) My brother- He's just amazing.  He lives life, most times nerdily, but still :]  I just love him lots.
♥2) My sister- She's just gorgeous :]  Her smile is contagious and I love doing cartwheels with her in the grass <3
♥3) Ashton- He's my best frann! :P  He's always there for me and I can talk to him about anything.  If I was a Dinorawr, this would be my neck! X]
♥4) Hayley- She lives.  She just does.  And she blogs about it.  And it's super cool.
♥5) Randy- He's awesome and he's so easily cool.  His passion for music just intimidates me like no other and I wish I had that amazing passion about something.
♥6) Bethany Hansen- (my ballet teacher)  She's an inspiration because she has inspiration.  She's open and she just loves to keep everything amazing held close.  You can see this in her dancing and with her help, you will see that in mine as well.
♥7) My dad- You're smart.  The end.  4.0 in college, it makes me jealous.
5: Six of Your Favorite Books
♥1) Driving with Dead People
♥2) Wake
♥3) Fade
♥4) Gone
♥5) Fallen <3
♥6) May Bird 1&2
6: Five Things You Can Eat Everyday
♥1) Orange Shasta
♥2) Sushi
♥3) Bananas
♥4) Oranges
♥5) Fries from Fudruckers
7: Four Songs That Describe Your Life Right Now
♥ Walking in a Winter Wonderland
♥ Happy (NeverShoutNever)
♥ Don't Stop Me Now (Queen)
♥ Russian Dance from The Nutcracker Suite soundtrack :]
8: Three favorite Cartoon Characters
♥ Buzz Lightyear :]
♥ Frosty the Snowman!
♥ Mickey Mouse
9: Two Movies You Absolutely Love
♥ Dear John <3
♥ I am Sam <3
10: One Quote That Describes Your Life Right Now
♥ Imma put two.
♥1) "All year round, I feel empty, hollow, broken in pieces...then winter comes around."
♥2) "There I was again tonight; forcing laughter, faking smiles...same old tired, lonely place."

Omg!  So!  My friend Amy and I have this thing.  An expression journal.  I keep it for one month and then I give it to her and she keeps it for one month.  We write in it a lot whenever we have it for a month so the other person knows what's going on in your life and stuff.  It's a good tradition.  That I just barely started the beginning of November.  On the first of December when she had her orchestra concert, I gave her the brand new expression journal that I had been writing in all of November.  She just now texted me and said it made her cry.  Now I'm crying.  It's so amazing that my writing made someone cry, I can't believe this.  This is such a big thing :']

Goodnight.

TTFN,


kranberrie

3 comments:

  1. three things!!!
    1."So, how's the dance going, kranberrie? Well, first off, stop talking to me you weird voice that never gets out of my head" i LOL'd at this part no joke! you are a goof!

    2.i cant wait to see the knitting prejects. you should post pics!!!

    3.i may or may not have voted for more pics ;) but i will read your blog either way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.Haha, well, yeah. >.< I was feeling so weird that I think I was high off of dinner or something. I was in a REALLY weird mood :P

    2.Oh don't worry, Megan, I will for sure post pictures of all the projects. But I'm doing most of them for people that need to be surprised so I can't post them until certain days. :P

    3.Besides knitting projects, what do you want pictures of? I can post pictures all the time if you want, but what should they be of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. high off dinner?! that is funny!!

    i dont know, just things that you think are interesting... like your post today :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]