Thursday, December 2, 2010

Longest challenge ever in the shortest time ever!

1) Post 15 facts about yourself.
♥ I have freckles
♥ I have long eyelashes
♥ I have pink nails right now
♥ I love high school
♥ My best friends are Ashton and Amy
♥ I'm glad I don't go to last year's school anymore
♥ I can knit
♥ I canNOT crochet
♥ I like to bake
♥ I never want kids
♥ I never want to get married
♥ I'm currently choreographing a ballet to the Russian song from Nutcracker.
♥ I like Sugar Plum Fairy better than the Russian song
♥ I love Arthur Miller
♥ I do not watch Glee
2) Write about the best friends you’ve had over the years.
♥ I've moved so many times so I've had many 'best friends'.  For the past year and a half, Amy has been my best friend.  If you knew me before then, you would know I never called anyone best friend.  Because back then I had hope I would still see my ex-best friend, Destiny Chambers.  Her and I grew up across from each other in trailers (a trailer that I moved out of and in of and out of who knows how many times).  She was the best person I knew, though she was two years younger than me.  I didn't know life without Destiny, she was everything to me.  She was who I spent the night with every single weekend, who I drew dirty words on sidewalks with, who I ate every single dinner with, who I went on summer trips with, who I did everything with.  I still miss her, she is still partly my best friend.  But after not seeing her for three, maybe four years, I think I should let go.  She still lives back in Oregon.  And I live here in stupid Utah. :/  I mailed her a letter not too long ago... she never replied.  I know I had the correct address, and I know she still lives there, I called her mom to confirm information.  So that fact tells me that I should let go now too.
3) If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you want to do?
♥ I would want to be in a million plays, force myself to do my left splits, do a ballet for my whole school, win the jackpot and meet my unborn sister.
4) Write about a period of time in your life where things seemed to be constantly going good.
♥ When I lived in Oregon, yes back when Destiny was my best friend, everything went perfect.
5) Write about a period of time in your life where things were not so good.
♥ Eighth grade was the worst year of my life.
6) When was the last time you were truly honest with someone? What was it about?
♥ When I told Amy I loved her yesterday.  Truly honest.
7) Post your favorite quote.
♥ "The hardest ones to love are the ones who need it the most." - Papa Roach
8) How do you feel today?
♥ Tired, it's 5:48 am
9) What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
♥ "I mean, that's just the package, what's inside is amazing."
10) What’s the meanest thing anyone has ever said to you?
♥ "Everything you do is for attention."
11) Write about the best day of your life.
♥ I don't know what the best day of my life was.  Yesterday was a good day.  So was the day before.
12) Write about the worst day of your life.
♥ Probably whennnnn... either when my Granddad died or when I moved from Oregon.
13) What are your plans for the future? Far and near.
♥ Far- Be a prima ballerina AND an actress. 
♥ Near- Write a book, go snowboarding for the first time, get good grades.
14) Post your favorite book, favorite movie, favorite band, and favorite food.
♥ Favorite book- Driving with Dead People, by Monica Holloway.  It's a touching memoir.
♥ Favorite movie- Dunno.  Not that into movies.
♥ Favorite band- Papa Roach.  2nd favorite is Avenged Sevenfold.
♥ Favorite food- probably Sushi.
15) Write about something you worry about a lot.
♥ Money
16) Write about your relationship status.
♥ I have lots of friends! :D
17) Bullet your day.
♥ Wake up
♥ Turn off alarm
♥ Brush teeth, pee
♥ Throw clothes on
♥ Comb hair
♥ Stumble downstairs to blog
18) Post one confession/ secret.
♥ I'm thinking that I might want to be a ballerina instead of an actress... just THINKING though, Dad, don't freak out.
19) Write about your last birthday and how you plan to spend your upcoming birthday.
♥ My last birthday I had friends come over, we watched movies and ate cupcakes and had a sleep over.
♥ My upcoming birthday- Maybe sitting at home on the couch?  I want a big present instead of a party.
20) What did you eat today?
♥ Nothing yet
21) How has your life changed over the past year?
♥ I've found out who I am just a little bit more.  I've began attending a school that is so amazing I feel like I'm walking on sunshine.  And I've met some pretty dandy people :)
22) Find a horoscope site and post yours.
♥ Your emotional side is getting deeper today, and you might find that you're better able to express yourself to your mate, friends or family. Your depth may surprise someone, but you shouldn't hold back.  via http://www.astrology.com/horoscopes/taurus/daily-horoscope/today
23) Post your Tumblr crushes.
♥ Oh yeah! This is a Tumblr challenge, so haha yeah.  No answer.  Because there are none.
24) How was your week been?
♥ You mean how has your week been?  Alright.
25) Write about your first kiss.
♥ Read this, I've already posted about it.
26) Write about your best/ favorite kiss.
♥ Uh, I dunno.
27) Where is somewhere you would want to visit?
♥ DEUTSCHLAND!
28) If you had three wishes, what would they be?
♥ To get a weekly allowance of $500 dollars.
♥ To have a different nose.
♥ To have bigger teeth.
29) Write about any particular habits/mannerisms that you have.
♥ I have to write my math notes very super neatly.
♥ I reapply my mascara at least 3 times a day.
♥ When I tondu darie-heir  I forget to go all the way.
30) Where do you think you’ll be in 5 years?
♥ I think I will be in college :)  Happy and successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]