Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Night :] 12/06/2010

Hellowww :]

How are you?  I'm good.

JUST TELLING YOU, it drives me crazy when anons comment.  Just kidding, but an anon commented on my post about Tumblr!  I wish I knew who it was >.<  But I still fully welcome anon comments because I have friends from school that read my blog but don't have blogspot and I WISH THEY WOULD COMMENT.  BECAUSE THEY CAN, WHETHER THEY HAVE BLOGSPOT OR NOT!  :P  Just saying! ^-^

So my day was alright for the most part, some drama happened but I got over it :]  Soooooooooooo umm.. Megan! :D  I so wish I could buy your horses from you!!!  I used to have a horse in Oregon and I miss him soooo bad!!!  He was a Morgan horse and his name was Jubilee.  But unfortunately, I can't have a horse right now!! :P  And also, it would be difficult to get them from you seens how we live in different countries :P

I wrote my essay in English today on the computer and when I submitted guesssss what I got!!!!!!!! :D  A 4.8 out of 6.  Not bad dude, because he said the average score in the beginning of the year is a 2.5-3!  Hoorah for my writing skills!! *This blog is not at all an example of my writing skills.  Do not judge mah skillz based on this blog, please!!!

I found your blog, Kamryn! :O  I wish you weren't so sad, dear! :[

Recipe tonight is from http://boxandb.blogspot.com/  :]



Turkey and Wild Rice Soup
(via Christmas with Southern Living 2010)

2 Tbsp. butter
1 tsp. salt, divided
1 cup uncooked wild rice
4 bacon slices
1 medium onion, chopped (2 cups)
3 celery ribs, chopped (1 1/4 cups)
2 large garlic cloves, minced
6 cups chicken broth
1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
3 cups chopped cooked turkey
1 cup heavy cream
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley

1. Bring 4 cups water, butter, and 1/2 tsp. salt to a boil in a large saucepan. Stir in rice. Return to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and cook 55 minutes or until rice is tender. Drain if necessary, and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes or until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, reserving drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon.
3. Saute onion, celery, and garlic in hot drippings until tender. Stir in remaining 1/2 tsp. salt, broth, and next 2 ingredients. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in rice, bacon, and cream. Cook over medium heat 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in Parsley and serve.

Hoorah that sounds yummy!! No random pictures tonight because I haven't taken pictures of anything!  But you guys can still check out my picture page, remember?!

Have a great night!  :]

TTFN,




kranberrie

1 comment:

  1. i wish you could take them too! i will take pics of them soon and tell you all about them

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]