Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Morning♥ 12/05/2010

Happy fifth :] Nineteen days till Christmas.

Hmmmm... I have a lot I planned on doing today.  I will try my hardest to actually do those things and not waist away hours on the Internet like yesterday!

SPEAKING OF YESTERDAY!  There I was up there ^ rambling as I try to think of something to write about and I forgot about yesterday!  Yesterday was fun :]  We went and saw Tangled and it was super duper cute! ^.^  Oh, we was my mom, dad and I.  It was for their company's Christmas party.  They provided lunch boxes from John's Deli or something like that.  The sandwich was so good!!  So were the chips!  Oooo and mine had an orange in the box too and I LOVE ORANGES.  Want to get me something for Christmas?  Get me an orange.  Anyway.  So my hands were sticky from the orange and then I ate my chocolate chip cookie (one of the best cookies I've ever had) and it tasted so good!!  Chocolate orange!  You guys had those thingies before during Christmas time??  Mmmmm, soooo good.

Then we went to the library!  :D I get so excited when I go to the library.  And it turns out that the book they said I had lost two months ago was on the shelf at the library! :O  I was sort of mad at them.  But at least they found it and I didn't have to pay for it.  I told you I wasn't irresponsible with library books, Dad!

:]  Would you like a recipe?  This morning when I looked at my dashboard the first post I noticed was the one with this recipe at Lovin' From The Oven.  Don't these just sound delicious?!?!

DSC_3422
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY OATMEAL COOKIES
  • 1 cup all purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/4 sticks unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1 cup old-fashioned oats
  • 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup dried cranberries
  1. Whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in medium bowl to blend. Set aside.
  2. Cream butter and both sugars in large bowl until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla.
  3. Add flour mixture and oats and stir until blended. Stir in all chocolate chips and cranberries.
  4. Flatten cookie dough into a one inch thick rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm, at least two hours, or overnight.
  5. Preheat to 350°F.
  6. Just before baking, cut dough into one inch squares and place on baking sheet at least two inches apart.
  7. Bake cookies until edges are light brown, about 12 minutes. Cool on sheets 5 minutes. Transfer to rack and cool completely.
YUM!
Random pictures :]

♥Picture of a cute cupcake:

♥Picture of Amy:
101203_223249-1.jpg
♥Picture of something in my room:
a laughing kranberrie.  never thought you'd see a picture of a laughing kranberrie, did you?  no, you didn't.  i just changed your life.

♥Picture of something I made today:
http://kranberriesjuicies.blogspot.com/p/pictures.html
I made this page ^ longer today.

So yeah, that 'picture' of something I made today.  XD have you guys looked at my pictures page?  It has a whole bunch of super cute pictures that I'm in love with.  Look at it! :D  Steal the pictures if you want, as long as you say it's from my blog.

I think that's all for today :]

NOW!  I'm going to go upstairs to my room and cry because I don't have a guitar.  I WANT A GUITAR.\

TTFN,


kranberrie

1 comment:

  1. Loving the cookie recipe!! :))
    Like the style of your blog too..

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]