Saturday, December 25, 2010

What I got for Christmas

-THE NEW IPOD TOUCH, YEAH BABY!
-iTunes gift card! I spent it in less than 2 minutes!
-3 Barrel Curling Iron, yesyesyes for awesome waved hair!!!!!
-AVENGED SEVENFOLD TSHIRT, YESHHHH
-UTES HOODIE, WHOOOOOOOO
-BLANKIE THAT MOM MADE, AWWWWWW
-A really cute calander with inspirational quotes on each page, <3
-3 AMAZING CHIZZING BOOKS THAT ARE MY LIFE. THEY'RE CALLED This Is Not A Book, Wreck This Journal, and Mess by Keri Smith!!!!!!
-45 Bucks (iPod case and skullcandy earbuds here I come ;D)
-20 extra bucks on iTunes that my dad gave me later tonight
-3 pairs of skinny jeans, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
-really cute shirt, thanks nana and papa!!
-Ugg-like slipper boot thingies, they're so fricken amazing!
-Purple skinny jeans (that I know I'm getting, but my cousin forgot them at his house sooo)
-really beautiful Alexandrite and Peridot bracelet, THANK YOU SO MUCH big sissy <3
-two hoodies from big sis :D

THAT'S ALL SO FAR. I might get something more from some family members I haven't seen yet, who knows!
I will post if I get anymore tomorrow! :D  This was like the BEST Christmas of my life!!!!!!!!! :D God bless you all, MERRY FRICKEN CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

  1. Here are some questions for ya :)
    1.If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

    2.Who's the funniest person you know?

    3.Whats your middle name?

    4.3 things you cannot live without?

    5.What 1 thing would you take with you on a deserted island?


    6.Do you like your handwriting?


    7.Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

    8.Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced onety one?

    9.Which you favorite icecream flavor?

    10.Which are your favorite smells?

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]