Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 29!

Your aspirations.

I have three main ones, well... four.

1. Actress.  I haven't decided if I want to do stage or screen but I've always wanted to do screen.  This year I've been leaning towards stage though because of this one thing someone said.  I can't remember their exact words but it was something like "Screen acting isn't acting, it's being cheesy and showy, being yourself portraying a character. But stage acting requires work, it requires becoming the character, doing and being.  Not showing.  It's art, whereas screen is fake."  I don't believe screen acting is that bad but it is sooooort of true.

2. Ballerina.  This one I'm still iffy about.  Because if I do this, then I'll be done working by the time I'm like 30 unless I become a teacher.  I was thinking I could do this and then act, but what if I never break through with acting?  Then I really am done working by thirty.

3. Author.  I love to write so much and I'd love to publish some books and poems! :D  However, I would never choose this job alone.  I would be an author and something else because I refuse to be poor forever.

4. Teacher.  English teacher.  I've always wanted to do this, I've always had it in the back of my mind.  I've never talked about it though because I've been so obsessed over my other goals.  I would really like to teach an English class someday though.

1 comment:

  1. being an actress would be so fun! im glad youre back i moosed you ( thats how brylynn says missed hehe)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]