Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day Twenty Four :]

Are you more social or independent? Why do you think that is?


I think I'm equally both... because with some people I can't even get a conversation going, it's so awkward and I just want to run away and be alone.  It can bother me to be in a crowd, just because I don't know what to do and it's so overwhelming.
 
But on the other hand, I love being in a huge crowd if it's like a dance or something.  Like this year at homecoming it was so crowded, all of us were almost literally back to back and everyone was sweating but it was so much fun.  I actually fear becoming a crazy party addict when I'm older because that's like my favorite feeling; being so close to everyone and dancing like crazy and sweating buckets and screaming at the top of my lungs.  X]
 
And I love being around my friends.  But if there's someone I want to talk to that isn't in my group and they're hanging with their group or something then I can't go to them.  Because I'm afraid of their group thinking I don't belong or I'm annoying or something, which I know is normal for high school anyway.
 
So I really don't know!!! I think I can be very insecure sometimes, but for the most part I love being surrounded by people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]