Thursday, January 13, 2011

DOMO-KUN

THIS HURR IS A PICTURE OF DOMOKUN IN HIS KITCHEN. I DREW HIM TODAY.

sorry the picture is sideways, I couldn't change it.  The lighting sucks too, I took it with my phone.  BUT DOODZ, look at him! I'm so proud of myself for drawing this :] It took me like a half hour because when you work with gell pens you have to be careful, but still! I LOVE DOMOKUN. He's my only true friend!


Domo-Kun upclose.  I'm not done with his mouth but my red gell pen is at school, soo he'll have to wait till tomorrow to be complete.

Domo-Kun's name. You know that looks cool.

His fridge. Short and fat and rectangle.  It's like Domo's fridge is his cousin.

A random Domo doodle I did today in my planner.  You can't tell really but his mouth and his outline is lime green. And the blue around him isn't that green-looking, it's a sky blue.

I LOVE DOMO.
I'm making a Domo page if you want to watch some of his episodes.

2 comments:

  1. for someone who usually blogs everyday you sure have been gone a long time. is everything ok?

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]