Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday Night! :] 1/4/2011

Hello. :]

I just thought since I'm busy on the computer, why not type a post in another tab?  I haven't done a REAL, full post in a long long time and I'm sorry.  I'm going to try and only allow myself to blog full posts unless it's part of the thirty day challenges I do.  That way, I'll get super anxious to blog and I'll just give in and post fully, and that will happen more and more often.

BLA BLA, right? Haha, well my dad got me a twenty dollar gift card for iTunes last night, and I just spent it :] I got 1 Ke$ha song, 3 Kiss songs, 3 Boyce Avenue songs, 1 Fotos song(German band), 1 Harrenmagazin song(German band), and 2 Kettar songs(favorite German band). :D Oh yeah, and the full Rockband app, which was like 5 bucks.  :]  I really love my iPod ♥ just reminding you guys.

Last night we had the best pizza of my life.  Bruce and Rissa brang it over for us and met Morgana :] later that night my aunt came over and met her too!

In theatre class we had an assignment to write down a list of wants.  Like 'I want a snack' or 'I want a bla kind of car' or 'I want bla to have faith in me' or 'I want a million dollars' or anything.  Literally any wants you have.  Then we were to pick one want and write a monologue about us telling someone about it.  Like telling a friend why you really want this car, or telling your sister why you really need her to be there for you.  We then took that same want and wrote a monologue for it, except to a different person.  Because you'd describe your new boyfriend (example) to your best friend differently than you'd describe him to your mom, you know?  We did that exercise with a few wants.  Then our homework was to pick one we wanted to perform.  We came into class today and read them.  Then she said 'Pass your monologue to the person on your right'.  She told us we would be memorizing and performing that monologue.  We were like what?!?!! cause she told us we'd be performing our own.  Well, we will be, but we're also performing other peoples too.  Weird!  But it's really cool.  Because when I was reading the one that was given to me, I was scared because it was super personal.  I decided to think of somebody that I would want to say those things to though and gave it a try.  It made me burst into tears.  I really connected with what he wrote, it moved me like big time.  And I thought that was pretty awesome.  It sounds obscure, but pain can be really beautiful.

Tomorrow in Ballet we're having a sub and she's gonna give us a yoga class. :D I'm excited for that.

Random pictures time!

♥Picture of a cute cupcake:

mmm.
♥Picture of Amy:
no shes not the creepy boy on the right.
♥Picture of my favorite flower:
aww
♥Picture of my favorite singer:
Christina Aguilera. Best voice in the world.
♥Picture of shoes I want:
I have a pair of converse that go to my knees.  I thought those were epic.  Now I'm feelin' kinda lame and wantin' these pretty bad..

Now, recipe! (Whoa, haha did that backwards, didn't I?!) from Lovin' From The Oven


•1 stick butter

•1 1/2 cups sugar

•1/3 cup brown sugar

•2 eggs

•1 cup sour cream

•1 tsp vanilla

•1 tsp water

•2 cups flour

•1 1/2 tsp baking powder

•1 tsp baking soda

•1 tsp cinnamon

•6 oz chocolate chips

1. mix 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, chocolate chips.



2. cream butter, 1 cup white sugar, and eggs. add the sour cream, vanilla and water.



3. in a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder and soda. combine into the wet ingredients.



4. pour half of the batter into a greased and floured 9×13 inch pan. sprinkle half of the cinnamon, sugar and chocolate chip mixture on the batter. pour in the rest of the batter and top with the rest of the cinnamon, sugar and chip mix.



5. bake at 350 F for 30 minutes. let it cool for at least an hour before cutting into it, or the chocolate chips will be too melty and it will be hard to get out of the pan.

Yumehh, :] I think that's it for tonight.  Thanks for reading!

Oh hey, if you could, please post the sight you get your blog backgrounds from?  All the websites I can find are unsatisfying for my picky blog needs.


kranberrie

1 comment:

  1. awe Morgana is adorable! the exercise you did in class sounds like a lot of fun! have fun in ballet tomorrow <3

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]