Saturday, January 22, 2011

I want stuff. Now.

I'm feeling sort of anxious lately.  You know when you want something SO BADLY it drives you crazy?  You want it RIGHT then?  I'm feeling like that quite a bit about quite a lot lately, and it's driving me bonkers.  I want to say "I want this, I want that"  But at the moment I don't deserve anything new and I'm trying my hardest not to bug my parents to buy me things, because I usually don't do that and it's rude and stuffffffffff...

SO I'm going to blog about everything that I want ever so badly right now.

#1 my hair dyed.  I want it died a reddish brownish purplish color.  SO much.  I would do anything to get my hair dyed this color.

This is sort of the color:

A better look at that:

Isn't that just a gorgeous color?!!!!!!!! BLEAAAAACA;DGAEHLRTIUADFN!!!!!!!! I WANT IT NOW!

#2 Decorations for my room.  I had tons of posters of all the Disney characters I was in love with when I was younger.  I threw them all away a few years ago.  I'm much older now and what I like now is going to stay for QUITE A WHILE, I know it for a fact.  I really want a room filled with things I love again.  It's so boring right now.
I want this KISS fabric poster.

And this regular paper poster of KISS

and whole bunch more KISS posters.
This Ke$ha poster. Want. SO much D'X

This cool Slipknot poster!!!!!!!!

AMAZING Papa Roach poster

Fricken TERRIFIC Ozzy poster

This DomoKun poster.

and this five inch stuffed Domo

THESE FREAKING AWESOME DOMO NAILS, ANYONE WHO CAN GIVE A MANICURE THIS BADA** IS THE MOST AMAZING PERSON ALIVE AND DESERVES LIKE 2384670948674 DOLLARS.

this AMAZING KISS Love Gun blanket

And a whole bunch of other crap that would make my life the best in the world.

#3 NEW MAKEUP.
I have this eyeliner in like a dark grey.  But I REALLY WANT IT IN BLACK, GOLD AND BLUE. It's the best eyeliner in the world. (It's powder) I also love the Kohl Minerals version of this, I would be TOTALLY OKAY with either kind.



I'm out of cute lipgloss and lipstick. I only have nude shades and this ugly bright red that I hate.  I want dark red lipstick, light pink, light brown, and lots of frosty lipglosses.

I love MAC products, everyone does, but it's SO expensive.  That color up there^, I NEED it.  The red I have right now is a dark pinkish bright red, not a real red.  ^is 'Russian Red'

That one on the left is absolutely beautiful! I NEED IT. It's just the 'dark red' I need, I think it's 'Evil Queen' shade.

NEED.  It's called 'Rose Romance'.  It's just the perfect pretty shade of pink that can be worn alone or with a touch of brown eyeliner and mascara or a sexy dark contrast of black eyeliner.

I love the pink on the left, it's a gorgeous baby pink just like the picture before but BETTER.  and the lipglosses?  JUST THE FROSTY STUFF I NEED.  I also love the brownish pink lipstick on the right, it's very pretty.

#4 JEWELRY.  I am a woman.  I need cute jewelry.  Do I have any? NO. Just like three necklaces and one bracelet.  All my earrings are boring too.  I want lots of black, white and silver jewelry.  I also like black and red.


Isn't that so pretty????

This next set... I would KILL for it, it's so cute, I am in love with these bracelets and earrings.

freaking amazing, yes?!

This is my absolute favorite! It's so gorgeous!  I need this!


AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...

#5 GAUGES.
LOOK AT THESE PACMAN GHOST GAUGES THEY ARE SO AMAZING

the best things in the world!

OMG DINORAWR GAUGES.

Look at the pretty dinorawr!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEK!

okay.  I think that's all I'm REALLY dying for atm.

Thanks for listening to me whine.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I know that feeling when you want something but can't get it...The only thing I can suggest is that you give that nail design a go yourself - wouldn't hurt to at least give it a go.
    By the way, I've given you a very humble blog award. Check it out:
    http://inmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/01/bloggywood-awards-vote-for-your.html

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]