Sunday, January 23, 2011

Whooo! :D Bloggywood Awards- Vote for your favorites!

I've been nominated for a blog award! :D By Agatha, one of my very best followers, I love you Agatha!  I don't really understand why, I mean my blog provides no useful information or anything, just my life! I am still very thankful, as I love blogging so much and this just makes me want to do it more!  Haha :]  Thanks, Agatha!  This was a GREAT thing to wake up to this morning!!!!So now I'm going to nominate my favorite blogs! :D 

Anyway, if you'd like to nominate any blogs then here are the rules:




  • Post about this award and copy the rules. Link the person that had tagged you.

  • Choose 3 - 5 Blogs you would like to tag and link them too. Leave them a comment on their blog that you've linked them.

  • Important: This award is for unknown blogs or the ones that are starting out.

This is a great idea as it helps to promote the newer or less popular blogs that really need more traffic. There are no prizes to be won - just good old recognition.

1.  Agatha- She's a very kind and warm person, she's easy to talk to and she has a nice light humor.  Her blog is a joy to read and it provides amazing information on new makeup products everyday.  She shares advice to other Bloggers and never hesitates to help them with information on where to get a product!

2. Amber- She is very dedicated to her blog, whenever she has the time she's sure to fill you in on her family. (I'm part of it, hehe! :D)  She shares patterns and successes on her hobby; knitting and crocheting.  She loves to share any useful information she gets, whether it be about babies, cleaning, cooking, music or whatever.  She just loves to share!

3. Megan- An amazing blogger, she is great at writing.  She is eager to inform you of all her new crocheting projects and is very willing to share patterns and places she crochets from, she wants everyone to be successful with their crafts!!! She blogs about her personal life with such humor, it's an extreme pleasure to be reading her corner of the internet!

That's all! :D Now I will go inform all of them that they've just been nominated by the great Kranberrie! :D Ahahaha....



2 comments:

  1. awe youre so sweet! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you as well Kate! I'm so happy!
    You're very dedicated to blogging and thus deserve this award big time!
    Looking very beautiful on that picture!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]