Saturday, September 17, 2011

9-17-2011

I'm back!

     I apologize sincerely to my few dedicated readers for leaving!  I had some personal issues to work out and things were crazy for a while. 

Would you like a little update?

     Well, I am currently taking school online.  No, not homeschool.  I attend Electronic High School.  It's completely free and a great way to get ahead.  You take the classes at your own pace, too.  So, if you know anybody who wants to knock out a few extra credits or anybody who wants a very simple homeschool program, I seriously reccomend taking a look at EHS.

     My family is doing really well lately.  My dad has the job of his dreams, finally.  I'm so greatful for it because he's worked so hard to get here.  His job really takes care of him, too.  My mother is now a stay-at-home-mom and is doing really well with it.  She seems to enjoy it just as much.  I have to personally say that I'm impressed with all of the organizational skills she's developed to keep things taken care of.  My baby sister, Morgana, is doing just amazing as always.  She's actually got a slight cold right now, but she's still a happy little girl.  She's got two teeth so far, is a pro at crawling, can walk with help, and is currently learning to stand on her own.  I still can't believe how wonderful it is to watch a little person grow.

     Other than that, there's not too much going on.  I really can't wait to go back to school in the middle of this year and continue to work on my performing arts.

     On one last note, I'd like to update you on my blog changes.  I am currently trying out a simpler background and template, hoping that it makes my blog more of an easy read.  If you have any different or extra suggestions for changes, feel free to let me know!

     I really missed you, blogspot, and it's good to be back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]