Friday, September 23, 2011

9-23-2011


Hello!



     To be honest, I don't have much of a life.  Which means I don't really have a lot to blog about. 
There are a few things, though!

     First of all, check out my new pictures page? It contains pictures of me and my family.  Mostly my sweet princess sister, Mo ♥ I will post every time that it's updated so you few readers will know when to check up on it again. 

     Second of all, I'm really loving facebook games.  I don't know why.  They kind of add to the fact of me not having a life, but I feel strangely satisfied when I complete goals on Farmville and Cafe World.

     Something somewhat interesting in my life is that I'm currently writing a novel.  To not give anything away, I'll only tell you that it's about a princess that falls in love with a stable boy.  I've had this huge idea simmering in my mind for years and I've tried to write about it before, so it feels so amazing to finally be writing about it.  I just adore the characters that I've come up with.  I love having a relationship with my characters, it makes them feel more real and gives me inspiration for my story.

     That's really all that's happening lately.  I'm trying to think of something else to write, but like I keep saying.  I have no life.  So I'm going to go continue with that non-existent life and play some facebook games.

     Whoever you are, readers, smile.  Your face looks better that way. :)


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]