Alright! My makeup problem. I really want to try Bare Minerals/Essentials matte powder foundation (again), but I'm unsure. I also really want to try Bobbi Brown's liquid foundation. I'm on a foundation hype lately. I've tried the Bare Minerals foundation (not the matte, but still) before, but it was a few years ago when I only wore foundation for fun. Now, I'd really like to even out my blotchy skin color and cover up those under-eye bags. So, I remember that Bare Minerals was really good, but you could tell that my face had a layer of makeup. The problem is... I might have just been applying it too heavy because I wasn't too into makeup then and I didn't really know how to use it. I've heard many, many great things about Bobbi Brown cosmetics before... but it's almost twice the price of Bare Minerals. If somebody is reading this and you've tried either of them, let me know what they're like, please!
NOW! To make up for not posting on my promised days lately. Here's a recipe I am DYING to try!
You CAN'T tell me that doesn't sound absolutely delicious.
First of all, I'd like to say that this recipe comes from Kim from lovintheoven.com and the specific link to this specific recipe is here. The following pictures also belong to her and were taken by her. (Obviously, since it says lovintheoven.com on them)
S'mores Brownies by Kim at lovintheoven.com
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 brownie mix box
- 3 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line an 8x8 pan with tin foil.
- First, make the crust. Mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Press into the bottom of the lined pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Prepare the brownie mixture as listed on the box. Pour the batter over the baked crust and bake per directions on the box, about 35-40 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and change your oven setting to broil. Sprinkle the mini marshmallows on top of the baked brownies and pop back in the oven for a minute or two until the marshmallows lightly brown. Make sure to keep an eye on it because this process happens very quickly!
- Let cool completely and cut with a cold, wet knife.
So anyways! This week I will try my very hardest to do a Wishful Wednesday and Five Fact Friday post! Thanks for reading, guys. See you later!