Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blog Changes.

Before I share some news with you, please go over there to that new poll and vote. =>
Thank you.

Ironically, I am changing my blog title to Baby Kates because I feel like I'm getting too old for "Kranberrie's Juicies." I'm titling it Baby Kates, because sometimes I feel like I'm still such a little girl, but now almost all grown up and in a big world that I don't know how to take on. 

I fear growing up, I fear my future, because I really don't know how to face it. 

So, in respect of my feelings of change, I am re-titling my blog.  I'm no longer "Kranberrie", and this is no longer "Kranberrie's Juicies", I am Kate.  I am just myself on this blog now, not an almost cartoon character journaling about what I think other people want to hear.  Although this will never become my personal diary, this blog is going to become a lot more personal as I take on more and more challenges in the stages of growing up. 

So continue to read on my friends, and be prepared to suffer through this journey with me.  I wish myself the best of luck in this upcoming adulthood and I wish you the best of luck in being able to keep up with me.

To conclude, (yes, my nerdiness is coming out strong this post) I will also be changing my domain in one month.  It will not be kranberriesjuicies.blogspot.com it will be babykatess.blogspot.com (yeah, yeah, with two s's because simply 'babykates' is never available).  I was going to change it today, but I didn't want to lose all of my readers because of that.  So be prepared to be typing in a new domain into your web address bar on December 20th, 2011.  At the end of all of my posts from now on, I will have a little note at the bottom similar to the one you're about to read.

**Note: My blog domain will be changed from kranberriesjuicies.blogspot.com to babykatess.blogspot.com on December 20th, 2011.  Be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]