Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thank GOD for brothers!

Just in case any of you didn't know, I have a brother.  Named Tyler.  And he's the bomb.com for real.

You know why?  Well, because he knows how to play handball and that's a fun game.  (EVEN THOUGH I COMPLETELY SUCK AT THAT GAME SO BADLY OHMYGOSH) Oh, and because the other day when we were at the handball court, he had all four of the balls in his hands and he was standing next to me, he looked at me with a straight face, then threw all of the balls in the air and ran away.  So I was stuck scattering all over the court avoiding getting hit by the balls and trying to catch them all at the same time.  And that was a lot of fun. 

I haven't posted anything personal like that in a long time.  It felt good! 

So anyways, the BIGGEST reason that he's awesome is because he has all of the music in the world.  The other day he brought over a flash drive with all of his Escape the Fate music on it and downloaded it to my computer for me. :') OH, and of course some Linkin Park, an Avenged Sevenfold album I didn't own and Bring Me the Horizon.  He's going to bring over even more music soon, and I'm stoked.  Escape the Fate is my favorite band (besides KISS) and I didn't own ANY of their music at ALL before he brought it over the other day!  Now I can finally do dishes and sweep floors and go running while jamming out to Escape the Fate!  Seriously, music is my chizzing life.  The feelings that ETF fill me with are just absolutely indescribable and breathtaking. 

Have you never heard this life changing band?! Well if you haven't, you're a loser.  Just kidding, kind of.  Here are a few of the songs that have been on repeat for me lately:

#1- You Are So Beautiful by ETF



#2- Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche



#3- Friends and Alibis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]