Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving!

      First of all, I thought I was going to be attending Thanksgiving dinner without my parents because my mom was sick.  That made me so sad, because what is Thanksgiving without your parents?  Fortunately, things turned around and they made it to dinner.  That was a definite "I'm so thankful." moment!

     Second of all.  I did not take any pictures... because I'm such a horrible person.  Hey!  Nobody else was taking pictures, either though.  So, that kind of sucked.  Especially since it was Morgana's first Thanksgiving.  Oh well!

     Third of all.  This is how I went looking like to Thanksgiving dinner:

I was wearing a blue shirt with pretty embellishments along the middle and it tied in the back.  I wore a black tank under it, blue jeans, black pumps and a fur coat. (sorry, don't know where I got all of the clothes, except I remember the tank was from Forever 21) I ended up taking the pumps off and changing into flats after just walking to the car in them killed me.

I do NOT apologize for the crappy pictures.  They were all taken with my phone as you can see, and I do not feel like editing pictures one bit this morning.


I'm not that pink, I promise.  I had a feather-ish thing in my  hair.

Makeup and hair were normal

Fur coat!

After Turkey, Tatoes, Green bean casserole, fruit salad, green gunk, cranberry sauce (forgot to type that by the turkey, too lazy to correct it), salad, razzleberry pie, pumpkin pie, my cheesecake (WHICH EVERYONE LOVED AND SAID I'M BRINGING EVERY YEAR NOW!), pumpkin roll, and Doug's awesome coffee cake.

I ate too much.  Three pieces of pie, pumpkin roll and coffee cake all in one seating almost killed me.
It was so good.

     The party we went to after, I did not eat anything.  I simply fell asleep on the couch.
And when we got home at 9pm, I crashed until 9:30 this morning.  I have not slept in like that in months.  It felt amazing.

So yeah, my Thanksgiving was pretty great.  I'm thankful for all the things I stated yesterday, along with the leftovers we brought home today.... and my followers who read my blog. :)

I hope everyone had a happy holiday.

**Note: My blog domain will be changed from kranberriesjuicies.blogspot.com to babykatess.blogspot.com on December 20th, 2011. Be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and leave a nice comment! :D Also, please tell me how you found my blog! Thanks! :]